GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#914391 - 09/19/13 09:30 AM Surface: The Pantheon Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
You can download Surface: The Pantheon Collector's Edition here.

Quote:

It should have been a tremendous achievement, but the tunnel through the Ridge of Leviathan became the site of a great disaster. What really happened that day? You were supposed to have been on the train with your husband and daughter, but you missed it. And then they disappeared from your life forever.

It's one year later, and a strange man - a scientist who thinks this is just like the Bermuda Triangle and other such vanishings - invites you to take part in his greatest experiment: To recreate the conditions of that fateful day in Surface: The Pantheon!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
Collect flowers throughout the game
Unlock puzzles in the Pantheon Treasury
Gorgeous wallpapers and concept art
Bonus soundtracks and screensavers
Integrated Strategy Guide

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave

#914395 - 09/19/13 10:00 AM Re: Surface: The Pantheon Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
gaily Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Ca.
MOAHHHAHHHAAA
I know what I'm doing tonight! grin

#914396 - 09/19/13 10:03 AM Re: Surface: The Pantheon Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: gaily]
Marian Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Thanks, Ana. I've enjoyed all the Surface games and am looking forward to giving this one a try. The developer is Elephant Games. wave

#914397 - 09/19/13 10:09 AM Re: Surface: The Pantheon Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
It's a great addition to the series. Enjoy!

#914402 - 09/19/13 10:51 AM Re: Surface: The Pantheon Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Marian Offline
Graduate Boomer

Sounds very good! happydance

#914427 - 09/19/13 01:19 PM Re: Surface: The Pantheon Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
GuybrushThreepwood Online   content
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Lincoln, NE
Bundle offer too, I got Pantheon CE and Soaring City SE. Don't know how I missed Soaring City.

#914468 - 09/19/13 08:01 PM Re: Surface: The Pantheon Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: GuybrushThreepwood]
Marian Offline
Graduate Boomer

Soaring City is a good one. thumbsup

#914515 - 09/20/13 05:15 AM Re: Surface: The Pantheon Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Kaki's Sister Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: Marlborough USA
Ana the video of the game is fantastic! Love the train and colorful environments! Thanks for the news!

#915706 - 09/26/13 01:29 PM Re: Surface: The Pantheon Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
smitty145 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: NYC, USA
Thank you, Ana!

I just picked this up on the Elephant sale. I'm enjoying the game. smile

Gotta' be crazy, to keep from going insane crazy

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
11 registered (rmt, BobH, dragonuk44, SirDave, Mikael, Koala, Moondancer, Gimme, GuybrushThreepwood, 1 invisible), 50 Guests and 30 Spiders online.
Newest Members
SamCarterX, Challyn20, Poppysmom, shaun9991, weakstorm
8422 Registered Users