The Story So Far...
When it comes to fighting crime, FBI agent Erica Reed has an ace up her sleeve: a sixth sense that lets her glimpse the past to see how a crime went down. She uses this profile serial killers in Boston, hopeful that her visions will lead to a break in the Cain Killer case. Then she starts finding clues left specifically for her. Someone knows her secret. Are they trying to help, or luring her into a trap?
With three grisly cases solved, Erica finally has the Cain Killer within her reach in Cognition's intense finale. But her colleagues have fallen and she stands alone -- unless she's willing to accept the help of someone she does not trust. In the moment of truth, will she go for justice or revenge? The choice is yours.
For a story synopsis of each of Cognition's four episodes, visit this page: http://www.postudios.com/cognition/episodes.php
Cognition Fun Facts:
• First commercial game from Phoenix Online Studios (http://www.postudios.com
), an indie team that got their start with the King's Quest spin-off The Silver Lining (http://www.tsl-game.com
• Partially funded by a successful Kickstarter campaign (they raised $34k months before Tim Schafer showed up to the party!)
• Former Sierra game designer Jane Jensen (Gabriel Knight, Gray Matter) helped with Cognition's story
• Art direction was overseen by comic book artist Romano Molenaar (X-Men, Batman, The Darkness)
• All four episodes are now available for PC and Mac
• Episodes 1 and 2 are available for iPad, with episodes 3 and 4 planned for 2013