GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#916345 - 09/30/13 06:38 PM Announcing a New Murder Mystery Adventure - The Dead Flowers Case - Updated!
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
You may visit the official website here.

The Kickstarter is now live and can be accessed here.

Quote:

The Dead Flowers Case is set in a fantastical, mechanical alternate reality in which flowers and plants have long since become extinct and the world runs to (apparent) mechanical perfection. However, this precise order of things is thrown into chaos when a mysterious crime is discovered. The only clue to his murder are the dead flowers placed by the side of the dead body.

From this point, the player assumes the role of detective, exploring the game’s world, questioning its strange and colourful citizens, and uncovering more clues that will eventually unravel the mystery as to who committed the terrible crime.

Find out when, how and why this mysterious crime occurred... ...and ultimately, who committed it - and why ?

This fantastic world is coming from the creative minds behind best-selling classic adventure game Syberia and acclaimed Steampunk sculptor and artist Stéphane Halleux.

" The Dead Flowers Case "comes in the form of a police investigation, which the player is in charge. A crime is committed in the offices of a huge car factory: the chief accountant was found dead at his post ... Stranger still, there beside him then some dried flowers in this universe all traces of plant life to long gone.

The player will have to solve this puzzle, in which the strong mechanisms adventure game are preserved but revitalized by the use of tools delusional scientific research.

To finance " The Dead Flowers Case "and parallel contacts with publishers, Mando working on a Kickstarter campaign, which could take place starting in mid-October.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave

Edited by BrownEyedTigre (11/09/13 11:03 AM)
Edit Reason: Updated info

#916349 - 09/30/13 06:46 PM Re: Announcing a New Murder Mystery Adventure - The Dead Flowers Case [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Rushes Offline
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

Loc: UK
Thanks, Ana. smile

#916353 - 09/30/13 07:17 PM Re: Announcing a New Murder Mystery Adventure - The Dead Flowers Case [Re: Rushes]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Thank you for the info, Ana. wave

#916354 - 09/30/13 07:23 PM Re: Announcing a New Murder Mystery Adventure - The Dead Flowers Case [Re: Marian]
Mad Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
Thanks for that info, BrownEyedTigre grin

#916364 - 09/30/13 07:49 PM Re: Announcing a New Murder Mystery Adventure - The Dead Flowers Case [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
margob Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: greece
thanks Ana,
I just had a look at their website, and the fact that it takes place in a (future?) totalitarian and productivist universe, as well as the steampunk graphics , make it very appealing to me:)

margo

#916380 - 09/30/13 10:23 PM Re: Announcing a New Murder Mystery Adventure - The Dead Flowers Case [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
Sonic Boomer

Me too margo! I love pretty much anything Steampunk.

Ana wave

#916423 - 10/01/13 08:28 AM Re: Announcing a New Murder Mystery Adventure - The Dead Flowers Case [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Leeana Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: New York
Thank You Ana kissy

#916506 - 10/01/13 04:40 PM Re: Announcing a New Murder Mystery Adventure - The Dead Flowers Case [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
mission Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Lower Mainland, BC
Thanks Ana for the info

#916565 - 10/02/13 04:46 AM Re: Announcing a New Murder Mystery Adventure - The Dead Flowers Case [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Kaki's Sister Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: Marlborough USA
It looks different from the games I play. Thanks Ana.

#916588 - 10/02/13 07:42 AM Re: Announcing a New Murder Mystery Adventure - The Dead Flowers Case [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
GuybrushThreepwood Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Lincoln, NE
Sounds goods. Looks interesting.

#916840 - 10/03/13 07:28 PM Re: Announcing a New Murder Mystery Adventure - The Dead Flowers Case [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
rmt Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: London, UK
I just read their entire website, this is momentous. Those are the guys from White Birds, a company they founded with Benoît Sokal.

I feel we are going to see great things from them, but I'm pretty sure their Kickstarter goal will be high. I might go overboard on this one.

I'm just a bit worried that the whole adventure will have no outside scenes, no trees or flowers or oceans, or the kind of escapism I look for and always found in all of Sokal's adventures.

We'll be in a factory, perhaps for the whole game, none of the travel of AmerZone, Paradise, Syberia or the breathtaking outside scenes of Sinking Island. But we'll see.

#916846 - 10/03/13 07:59 PM Re: Announcing a New Murder Mystery Adventure - The Dead Flowers Case [Re: rmt]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
Sonic Boomer

Originally Posted By: rmt
I just read their entire website, this is momentous. Those are the guys from White Birds, a company they founded with Benoît Sokal.

I had that in the first post rmt. I am looking forward to what they will produce.

Ana wave

#916857 - 10/03/13 08:37 PM Re: Announcing a New Murder Mystery Adventure - The Dead Flowers Case [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
rmt Offline
Settled Boomer

Yes, I only realised it after posting though... wink

#917243 - 10/05/13 11:20 PM Re: Announcing a New Murder Mystery Adventure - The Dead Flowers Case [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
jfcwilson Offline
Settled Boomer

Looks excellent, I only hope that they won't follow White Birds tendancy for ludicrus puzzles! Even if this turns out to be the case, still will play cause I love the atmosphere and artful quality of their games.

#919775 - 10/20/13 09:28 PM Re: Announcing a New Murder Mystery Adventure - The Dead Flowers Case [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
rmt Offline
Settled Boomer

The website is now in English as well:

http://thedeadflowerscase.com

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
10 registered (BobH, sanford, Robert Gault, Bristol, Pokey, looney4labs, Sherlock, Marian, Pandora, 1 invisible), 60 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
maggieann, charlene, mikcik, Trishpatsy, sosiebear1
8520 Registered Users