GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#917516 - 10/07/13 01:24 PM Re: Announcing Europa 2022 - A Mystery Horror Adventure [Re: DayvHack]
sanford Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Hicksville, NY USA
Thanks so much for your input,Dayv.The more info I'm receiving, the more interesting it's becoming to me. Good luck on your project.
BTW, I thought the graphics that are shown on the trailer are really super.
Sanford

#917590 - 10/07/13 06:56 PM Re: Announcing Europa 2022 - A Mystery Horror Adventure [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Tomer Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Tel Aviv, Israel.
Funny that such a (comparably) fine-looking game is asking for so little!
I'm sure they'll make it (just pledged of course)!

T

#917613 - 10/07/13 08:31 PM Re: Announcing Europa 2022 - A Mystery Horror Adventure [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
DayvHack Offline
Junior Boomer

Loc: Philadelphia, PA
Thanks Sanford! I appreciate the positive feedback!! smile

And Tomer, it was hard for me to ask for so little, yes, but I asked for the bare minimum I need to make the game. Of course the game will be all the better the more I raise, so keep spreading the word!! wink (And thank you for backing!)

#918004 - 10/10/13 06:24 AM Re: Announcing Europa 2022 - A Mystery Horror Adventure [Re: DayvHack]
margob Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: greece
hi dayv,

good luck with your game, the trailer looks really good smile

thanks for getting in touch and answering all our questions:)

and don't worry, it's not you that makes me feel ancient, in my country I practically am, at least for my son's friends who think I'm some kind of freak to be playing games "at my age" lol

margo

#918103 - 10/10/13 05:00 PM Re: Announcing Europa 2022 - A Mystery Horror Adventure [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
DayvHack Offline
Junior Boomer

Loc: Philadelphia, PA
Haha! I fully anticipate I'll be playing games when I'm 99, so there's nothing wrong with that!! laugh

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
12 registered (8dognight, Sorta Blonde, monbron, BrownEyedTigre, colpet, Space Quest Fan, Marian, Sassy, Robert Gault, Draclvr), 62 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Newest Members
dude, Crazycat, andypipwilly, g0blin, Bubsy
8721 Registered Users