GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#917516 - 10/07/13 01:24 PM Re: Announcing Europa 2022 - A Mystery Horror Adventure [Re: DayvHack]
sanford Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Hicksville, NY USA
Thanks so much for your input,Dayv.The more info I'm receiving, the more interesting it's becoming to me. Good luck on your project.
BTW, I thought the graphics that are shown on the trailer are really super.
Sanford

#917590 - 10/07/13 06:56 PM Re: Announcing Europa 2022 - A Mystery Horror Adventure [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Tomer Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Tel Aviv, Israel.
Funny that such a (comparably) fine-looking game is asking for so little!
I'm sure they'll make it (just pledged of course)!

T

#917613 - 10/07/13 08:31 PM Re: Announcing Europa 2022 - A Mystery Horror Adventure [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
DayvHack Offline
Junior Boomer

Loc: Philadelphia, PA
Thanks Sanford! I appreciate the positive feedback!! smile

And Tomer, it was hard for me to ask for so little, yes, but I asked for the bare minimum I need to make the game. Of course the game will be all the better the more I raise, so keep spreading the word!! wink (And thank you for backing!)

#918004 - 10/10/13 06:24 AM Re: Announcing Europa 2022 - A Mystery Horror Adventure [Re: DayvHack]
margob Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: greece
hi dayv,

good luck with your game, the trailer looks really good smile

thanks for getting in touch and answering all our questions:)

and don't worry, it's not you that makes me feel ancient, in my country I practically am, at least for my son's friends who think I'm some kind of freak to be playing games "at my age" lol

margo

#918103 - 10/10/13 05:00 PM Re: Announcing Europa 2022 - A Mystery Horror Adventure [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
DayvHack Offline
Junior Boomer

Loc: Philadelphia, PA
Haha! I fully anticipate I'll be playing games when I'm 99, so there's nothing wrong with that!! laugh

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
21 registered (Draclvr, CCbomber, InlandAZ, bermag45, dianne, Don M, BubbaJake, BrownEyedTigre, Jeanne, 1 invisible), 77 Guests and 22 Spiders online.
Newest Members
123pazu, dawnmann, Colour, Carhurl, Shelley1966
8417 Registered Users