GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 18 of 20 < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 >
Topic Options
#917924 - 10/09/13 02:49 PM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic going F2P 15/11 [Re: misslilo]
misslilo Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Land of Hamlet
LOL laugh

I think I speak for most on this forum, when I say, that this is me in a nutshell.

Have too many games and no time to play them all.

Although I have already played 20 of your listed games, but I have other games from GOG.com and Steam still waiting to be played.

As for SWTOR - I haven't really played for the last 3-4 weeks.
Will probably check in tuesday though, when the Bounty Contract week starts again smile

#917982 - 10/10/13 02:34 AM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic going F2P 15/11 [Re: misslilo]
GuybrushThreepwood Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Lincoln, NE
My latest SWTOR character - another Dark Jedi, this time a knight

Edited by GuybrushThreepwood (10/10/13 02:34 AM)

#918073 - 10/10/13 12:54 PM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic going F2P 15/11 [Re: misslilo]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Alabama
So, do you have more Darkside or Lightside toons?

#918085 - 10/10/13 02:34 PM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic going F2P 15/11 [Re: misslilo]
Addicted Boomer

It's a tie.

#918596 - 10/13/13 08:29 PM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic going F2P 15/11 [Re: misslilo]
Addicted Boomer

Archanathena has 3 characters that don't have max affection yet, all 3 of them are droids. Scorpio (female shape and voice), HK-51 (male shape and voice) and ship's droid 2V-R8. The last there are no acheivments for and it has no back story so probably wont max its affection. HK-51 is optional and so far only Archanathena (Empire) and Rojavon (Republic) have it. To get his acheivment requires both sides. There is a sith warrior companion that you have to max on light side character and dark side in order to get the acheivment. Thought they were going to change that but its still there. HK51 has two additional steps, kill 100 player characters, kill 500 player characters. I guess that requires open world PVP. Somebody in game suggested, being a jark, hang around low level planets in PVP area and attack everytime an opposite side lower level person comes by.

I don't have Treek yet but she has the same 100 kills, then 1000 kills (none players, either side) and 1000 affection on both Republic and Empire to get her achievement. So you have to have Treek twice too.

#918598 - 10/13/13 08:44 PM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic going F2P 15/11 [Re: misslilo]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

I am always annoyed when dev's add in a pvp component to what is otherwise a pve achievement. luck

#918842 - 10/15/13 02:57 AM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic going F2P 15/11 [Re: misslilo]
Addicted Boomer

Sectine (character number 16), light side Sith Inquisitor/Assassin

That's two of each class so no more unless they add new classes. If they added a new race again I'd just change one of the existing humans.

#918849 - 10/15/13 04:47 AM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic going F2P 15/11 [Re: misslilo]
Addicted Boomer

Qazari is stuck on an impossible quest. Supposed to kill five hunter droids but killing just one is impossible. The dang things weapon range is greater than my force skill's range so I can't stand back and zap because it will shoot fire at me and burn me to death. Healer companion can't out heal it. If I move into iightsaber ranger the droid has some kind of burst weapon that kills me in one shot. Its absurd I'm two levels higher than the quest and I can barely scratch the droid. Spent forty-five minutes failing to hurt one droid, forget killing five. The SWTOR web sites are useless, all they do is repeat quest text which isn't helpful. I don't need a web site to tell me what the quest says. None of them give any tips on actually doing the quest.

#918894 - 10/15/13 10:08 AM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic going F2P 15/11 [Re: misslilo]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Ahhh Guybrush, I know how exasperating that can be. I wonder if there is a particular weapon needed, or some tricky technique?

#918903 - 10/15/13 11:39 AM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic going F2P 15/11 [Re: misslilo]
Addicted Boomer

I got it. Instead of using Tharen who can't out heal the droid's damage, I use Nadia who keeps it busy with her lightsaber while I stand off and force skill it. Both of us nearly die but we get them. Instead of wandering around trying to find the droids I stay in one spot and wait for same one to respawn. Same thing with another quest, to reprogram hidden cameras. One is nearby and keeps resetting so I keep clicking on it.

The previous quest pulled a dirty trick on me. I'm trying to get the lieutenant to 1000 kills, he only needs 41, but he wasn't doing well on the quest, kept dying, so I switched to Nadia. All my other companions, who normally rest on the ship, were doing the quest out of sight. At the end the lieutenant got caught off from me. Had I kept him with me he would have been fine. So now I'm been having to go on without him. I just rescued him but now he has to recuperate awhile before he can actually rejoin me. (sigh). At least I got Nadia to 100 kills.

Edited by GuybrushThreepwood (10/15/13 02:22 PM)

#918953 - 10/15/13 05:58 PM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic going F2P 15/11 [Re: misslilo]
Addicted Boomer

Qazari reached level 50 which still gives an achievement even though max is now level 55. It also gave achievment for having all Republic classes at level 50. Also got Empire version of that as well. Josra (bounty hunter). my first character, is still only one at level 55. Rojavon (smuggler), Arachnathena (imperial agent) and Draenen (trooper) are all at 54 however. Eventually Rojavon will be my first republic to make 55.

Edited by GuybrushThreepwood (10/15/13 05:59 PM)

#919073 - 10/16/13 12:08 PM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic going F2P 15/11 [Re: misslilo]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Congrats Guybrush bravo

#919438 - 10/18/13 04:59 PM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic going F2P 15/11 [Re: misslilo]
Addicted Boomer

Qazari (jedi counselor) is my second character to have all companions at max affection and to have 1000 kills each, after Draenen (trooper). Both are repulic. Next closest are both imperials, bounty hunter (Josra) and imperial agent (Arachnathena).

Nadia some how got the idea that she married Qazari, though he never mentioned the word. Anyway she's sending gifts which he regifts to lower level character's who companions can actually use them.

Actually doing all the quests on a planet makes it take a lot longer than skipping all those secondary quests. I still need to find two heroics to complete all heorics (both republic and imperial) on Corellia. I'm guessing the last two are during bonus series. Sine I'm nearly done with main quests.

Qazari has completed Chapter 3: The Children of the Emperor. I've now finished every class story. Now repeat on opposite alignments than I did before, ie lightside jedi consular.

Edited by GuybrushThreepwood (10/18/13 08:29 PM)

#919490 - 10/18/13 08:32 PM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic going F2P 15/11 [Re: GuybrushThreepwood]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Originally Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Nadia some how got the idea that she married Qazari, though he never mentioned the word. Anyway she's sending gifts which he regifts to lower level character's who companions can actually use them.

Sounds like some peoples lives rotfl

#919664 - 10/19/13 11:36 PM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic going F2P 15/11 [Re: misslilo]
Addicted Boomer

Then and Now photos of my characters:

Josra at creation, level 55 with dark side V, level 55 with helmet on

Rojavon at creation and at level 54 with hat on - armor dye: light gray/deep blue (on chest which spreads color to rest of armor)

Arachnathena at creation, level 54 with dark side V, level 54 with helmet on (dark side off)

Dreanan at creation and at level 54 with helmet on

Nashebo at creation and at level 51. - armor dye: light orange/white (in most light it it looks yellow in subdued light it actually shows as orange)
He's not actually showing helmet as its just a different cover over empty eye sockets and doesn't show the hood (thought they were supposed to fix the hood not showing).

Xoanan at creation, at level 50 with Dark Side IV, at level 50 with helmet on - I don't know what effect reaching dark side V will have on Xoanan.

Silvary at creation and at level 51 with helmet on

Qazari at creation, at level, at level 52 with dark side V, at level 52 with helmet on - armor dye: black/deep blue

Aolani at creation and at level 25 with helmet on

Casami at creation and at level 21 with helmet on

Mistuteri at creation and at level 22 with helmet on - armor dye: deep blue/white

Nekokei at creation and at level 18 with helmet on - (he's too low for dark side to effect his appearance)

Miaw at creation and at level 16 - no helmet the hood is part of the chest armor

Xoanan and Qazari are the only characters I actually have showing helmets when I play them, the rest have head armor hidden. Dark Side effect is off for all of them.

Pysco, Yulyadya, Sectine haven't changed in appearance yet.

Edited by GuybrushThreepwood (10/20/13 01:10 AM)

Page 18 of 20 < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 >

Moderator:  looney4labs, Trail_Mystic 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
2 registered (monbron, curly), 55 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Elentgirl, tiathyme, Mr_Underhill, Lani, Rachissa
8581 Registered Users