GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#918104 - 10/10/13 05:00 PM Today only, get The Witcher free with Kyrandia!
traveler Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Rivellon
The trilogy is complete! You can get all 3 of Sierra's Kyrandia games for $11.97 on GOG and, today only, (Thursday the 10th) The Witcher will come with it, free!

Whoop!

Gil.

#918109 - 10/10/13 05:34 PM Re: Today only, get The Witcher free with Kyrandia! [Re: traveler]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
I thought my email this morning said the Witcher is free with any purchase, correct?

Ana wave

#918113 - 10/10/13 05:48 PM Re: Today only, get The Witcher free with Kyrandia! [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
traveler Offline
Addicted Boomer

Correct.
But the Kyrandia trilogy has just been released on sale and I thought I'd mention it since this is the Adventure Game forum and The Witcher isn't an adventure game. wink

Gil.

#918314 - 10/11/13 08:03 PM Re: Today only, get The Witcher free with Kyrandia! [Re: traveler]
oldman Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Lost in the Arizona Desert
Thanks traveler. I just got the Kyrandia trilogy as it is one of my favs of all time and a great price as well.

I now have a free coupon for Witcher but I already own the game from GOG so my coupon is not worth much but I'm still happy with my purchase as it is a great price.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

John

#918316 - 10/11/13 08:27 PM Re: Today only, get The Witcher free with Kyrandia! [Re: oldman]
traveler Offline
Addicted Boomer

It is a great price, oldman. yes
And the Kyrandia trilogy is still on sale!

Gil.

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
11 registered (Tally Ho, michele rose, Gimme, oldbroad, Midge, Space Quest Fan, manxman, Cathy1, Marian, Smokey3869), 65 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Newest Members
ccbmp, MUSICKNIGHT44, amalia1985, arj0n, 2bzr
8777 Registered Users