GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#918104 - 10/10/13 05:00 PM Today only, get The Witcher free with Kyrandia!
traveler Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Rivellon
The trilogy is complete! You can get all 3 of Sierra's Kyrandia games for $11.97 on GOG and, today only, (Thursday the 10th) The Witcher will come with it, free!

Whoop!

Gil.

#918109 - 10/10/13 05:34 PM Re: Today only, get The Witcher free with Kyrandia! [Re: traveler]
BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
I thought my email this morning said the Witcher is free with any purchase, correct?

Ana wave

#918113 - 10/10/13 05:48 PM Re: Today only, get The Witcher free with Kyrandia! [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
traveler Offline
Addicted Boomer

Correct.
But the Kyrandia trilogy has just been released on sale and I thought I'd mention it since this is the Adventure Game forum and The Witcher isn't an adventure game. wink

Gil.

#918314 - 10/11/13 08:03 PM Re: Today only, get The Witcher free with Kyrandia! [Re: traveler]
oldman Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Lost in the Arizona Desert
Thanks traveler. I just got the Kyrandia trilogy as it is one of my favs of all time and a great price as well.

I now have a free coupon for Witcher but I already own the game from GOG so my coupon is not worth much but I'm still happy with my purchase as it is a great price.

Funny I don't remember being absent minded.

John

#918316 - 10/11/13 08:27 PM Re: Today only, get The Witcher free with Kyrandia! [Re: oldman]
traveler Offline
Addicted Boomer

It is a great price, oldman. yes
And the Kyrandia trilogy is still on sale!

Gil.

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
15 registered (Jenny100, looney4labs, Jarkeld, Cue, BrownEyedTigre, Haroula, kjos, GuybrushThreepwood, Jfi, Barb), 67 Guests and 19 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Adam_B, Polikolp, efmouse, arlenewilson32, ponycakes
8539 Registered Users