GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#918155 - 10/10/13 10:43 PM Relic Hunt..
deleterman Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: San Diego
Hope I'M at the right spot..I just finished the big fish -relic hunt. what a great game !! does anyone know if there is another game like this ?? happydance

#918156 - 10/10/13 10:49 PM Re: Relic Hunt.. [Re: deleterman]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Are you referring to this one?

It looks like mostly just HOG games without much else. Is that what you are looking for?

Ana wave

#918169 - 10/11/13 12:16 AM Re: Relic Hunt.. [Re: deleterman]
deleterman Offline
Addicted Boomer

Yes that's the one ! thanks, you said that it is mostly just a HOG game and not mush else. what do you mean by that ? thanks for answering .H.B.

#918226 - 10/11/13 10:29 AM Re: Relic Hunt.. [Re: deleterman]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Ana meant that Relic Hunt consists mainly of hidden object scenes without other adventure elements such as solving puzzles and collecting inventory items and then using them. If you liked Relic Hunt, you should try some of the games that Big Fish offers that are a combination of hidden objects, puzzles, and adventuring, as you would probably enjoy them. There are dozens of them and quite a number are very good.

I'm happy you enjoyed the game. smile

#918247 - 10/11/13 12:16 PM Re: Relic Hunt.. [Re: Marian]
deleterman Offline
Addicted Boomer

Thank you so much for clearing that up. happydancethe one that I played before that I liked was Agatha Christie- Death on the Nile..now what would you call that..I would like to play another one like that.any thoughts on that ??? thanks devilchili

Edited by deleterman (10/11/13 06:17 PM)

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
5 registered (kjos, Urban Worrier, gymcandy1, Cari, glozza), 54 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Newest Members
maggieann, charlene, mikcik, Trishpatsy, sosiebear1
8520 Registered Users