GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13 >
Topic Options
#918746 - 10/14/13 03:21 PM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - The Halloween Haunting [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
JonathanBoakes Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Saxton
Hello Boomers,

Thanks for your interest. The Halloween Haunting is a stand-alone game, which will be available very close to Halloween itself. I'm very excited to finally let Nigel out of his room, to have a new adventure.

It's also very nice to be back on Gameboomers, after a period of burying my head in the sand production and contemplation.

I've been coming to this forum for quite a while (I think it's about 14 years!!), so it feels really cool to be back. I see there's quite a few of the old regulars still here! Marvellous.

Jonathan

#918749 - 10/14/13 03:25 PM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - The Halloween Haunting [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Hi Jonathan,

Glad to see you again. You know that you're always welcome here.
I'll be in touch again sooner than you think. wink

#918767 - 10/14/13 04:46 PM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - The Halloween Haunting [Re: MaG]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Really nice to see you here, Jonathan. I am looking forward to The Halloween Haunting. thumbsup wave

#918790 - 10/14/13 07:43 PM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - The Halloween Haunting [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Good to see you here Jonathon!

Ana wave

#918795 - 10/14/13 08:07 PM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - The Halloween Haunting [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Darleen03 Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Northeast NJ
Hello Mr. Jonathan

Good to see your post...I am looking forward to playing your up coming games thumbsup

GameBoomers
"Games Are More Enticing Because Of Our "MaG"nificent Efficient Radiant Site"

#918812 - 10/14/13 10:11 PM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - The Halloween Haunting [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
JeanK Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Florida
Hi, and thanks for the info. I haven't been on in a long time. I'll be getting this, but what is the anticipated date of the Last Crown? Will be be available on disk? I'm switching to an iMac soon so won't be able to download to my XP, but I can still use discs with it.

#918814 - 10/14/13 10:30 PM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - The Halloween Haunting [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
jfcwilson Offline
Settled Boomer

I'm pretty sure it's going to be download-only, Jean--but I think you could probably download the game on your iMac and then transfer it to your windows computer using a flash drive or similar portable media, as long as you only retain one copy of the game.

#918901 - 10/15/13 11:08 AM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - The Halloween Haunting [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Dalboz Offline
Junior Boomer

yeah update is the game is pushed back again instead were going to be getting a haunted halloween DRM game thats a bridging story from lost crown to last crown to help fund finishing last crown and first crown. they feel they dont have enough publicity for the game to be released so we wont have the game halloween like some of us thought.

http://jonathanboakes.blogspot.com/2013/10/halloween-good-news-and-bad-news-bad.html

#918906 - 10/15/13 11:55 AM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - The Halloween Haunting [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Sonic Boomer

Dalboz, I merged this with our current thread instead of a very old one and . I for one, am very excited to play the Halloween game as well as the Last Crown. It's a win-win situation! yay

#920933 - 10/27/13 08:33 PM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - The Halloween Haunting
The Haze Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: SE Michigan
wink hello All: I'd like to respectfully point out that "A Halloween Haunting" has been promised by Halloween. I'm looking forward to it. Please note that tomorrow is Oct.28. That leaves only three days until Halloween. Just sayin'.....

#920934 - 10/27/13 08:38 PM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - The Halloween Haunting [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Sonic Boomer

I am looking forward to it!

Did you see the additional info here?

Ana wave

#920950 - 10/27/13 10:57 PM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - The Halloween Haunting [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
sanford Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Hicksville, NY USA
Hi Jonathan. Thanks for posting here. Just want you to know that I've played ALL of your games, and I loved them. I'm looking forward to your future endeavors.
Sandy

#921532 - 10/31/13 07:14 AM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - The Halloween Haunting [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
qadventuregames Offline
Settled Boomer

Happy Halloween everyone! wave

Jonathan, is there any chance that I might yet be spending Halloween with Nigel?

Q

#921587 - 10/31/13 11:00 AM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - The Halloween Haunting
mom of 2 Offline
Settled Boomer

will the game be relized today to purchase?be good night to play,thank you

#921591 - 10/31/13 11:02 AM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - The Halloween Haunting [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Sonic Boomer

No official word yet.

Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13 >

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
11 registered (BrownEyedTigre, manxman, Marian, BobH, GBC, luv2travel, Mikael, bermag45, Gimme, dianne), 73 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Newest Members
DotEmu, JoyBunBun, Cabb, Veilant, tookiebgirl12
8544 Registered Users