GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#918942 - 10/15/13 04:29 PM Re: Nancy Drew: Silent Spy Preorders Start Today - Trailer added [Re: Leeana]
Marian Online   content
Graduate Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
If you ordered the digital download and you haven't been sent the email link yet, I would write and ask Her Interactive and/or Digital River about it. wave

#918943 - 10/15/13 04:31 PM Re: Nancy Drew: Silent Spy Preorders Start Today - Trailer added [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Leeana Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: New York
digital download
Oh I feel so Bad frown

Thank You Marian I think They have an old email ....but I got the past one ....??? I cant understand????Thank You so Very much for your help ...ugh I hate being old! Thank You so much Marian so sorry to be a pest here I try not to be

Edited by BrownEyedTigre (10/15/13 05:25 PM)
Edit Reason: combined stacked posts

#918945 - 10/15/13 04:34 PM Re: Nancy Drew: Silent Spy Preorders Start Today - Trailer added [Re: Leeana]
Marian Online   content
Graduate Boomer

I'm sorry you haven't received the email yet. Try contacting them so they can check and see what's up. I always get the boxed version so am unfamiliar with how long it might take to get the email link for the digital download. wave

#918948 - 10/15/13 05:02 PM Re: Nancy Drew: Silent Spy Preorders Start Today - Trailer added [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Leeana Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: New York
Thank You Marian .My BESTEST FRIEND Im talking to the young lady ...they are so nice YES she walked me through everything ....Im Blessed having you here in Gameboomers smile TY ;kissy:

#918952 - 10/15/13 05:21 PM Re: Nancy Drew: Silent Spy Preorders Start Today - Trailer added [Re: Leeana]
Marian Online   content
Graduate Boomer

I'm so glad, Leeana. I hope you enjoy the game! flowers yes

#919020 - 10/16/13 04:55 AM Re: Nancy Drew: Silent Spy Preorders Start Today - Trailer added [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Kaki's Sister Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: Marlborough USA
The video looks great! Hope it doesn't have any "chores" in this one!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
10 registered (Flo NS, granny, gameho, CanukDenis, shroeder, dianne, Marian, Koala, Draclvr, J. King), 61 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
keonie, cattitude, Jerrnej, greacia, Jason_Encore
8507 Registered Users