GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#919368 - 10/18/13 10:11 AM Surface: The Pantheon - New IHOG on BigFish
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
You can download Surface: The Pantheon here.

To view the comments and access the link to the Collector's Edition click here.

Quote:
It should have been a tremendous achievement, but the tunnel through the Ridge of Leviathan became the site of a great disaster. What really happened that day? You were supposed to have been on the train with your husband and daughter, but you missed it. And then they disappeared from your life forever.

It's one year later, and a strange man - a scientist who thinks this is just like the Bermuda Triangle and other such vanishings - invites you to take part in his greatest experiment: To recreate the conditions of that fateful day in Surface: The Pantheon!

Check out our Blog Walkthrough here.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave

#919376 - 10/18/13 10:48 AM Re: Surface: The Pantheon - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Marian Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Thanks, Ana. wave

#919395 - 10/18/13 12:01 PM Re: Surface: The Pantheon - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
GBC Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Massachusetts
Thanks Ana and Marian, I'm just getting around to playing the CE now and it's a great game! yay

#919406 - 10/18/13 01:05 PM Re: Surface: The Pantheon - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: GBC]
Rosaboobie Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Sanday, Orkney
Yet another good game I have been waiting to go to SE - so many coupon codes to use before they expire LOL!

#919409 - 10/18/13 01:20 PM Re: Surface: The Pantheon - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Rosaboobie]
bermag45 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Deepest darkest Norfolk, Engla...
Thanks Ana. I have just bought this with a coupon having read the excellent reviews for the CE version. wave thumbsup

Bernie happydance

#919410 - 10/18/13 01:50 PM Re: Surface: The Pantheon - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Hope you enjoy it! I did.

Ana wave

#919533 - 10/19/13 04:38 AM Re: Surface: The Pantheon - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Kaki's Sister Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: Marlborough USA
Nice looking game and interesting mini games. Thanks Ana.

#919571 - 10/19/13 11:02 AM Re: Surface: The Pantheon - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Kaki's Sister]
Sparkle Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Canal Fulton, OH
I just finished the CE and can attest to the mini-games being unique and challenging, Gerry. I skipped many since I'm always anxious to keep going with the story. But I'm sure puzzle lovers will be pleased with the challenge.

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
7 registered (Koala, traveler, jachern, gymcandy1, Reenie, stevefox, 1 invisible), 43 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
123pazu, dawnmann, Colour, Carhurl, Shelley1966
8417 Registered Users