GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#919504 - 10/18/13 10:00 PM Re: big fish customer support [Re: judith]
zookeeper Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: G.H. WA
I also want to make clear that I wasn't complaining. Overall I think BFG offers excellent service. I was only pointing out that, like said above, depending on who you're working with, the outcome could will be different. It's very nice when they are generous with their free coupons, but it shouldn't be expected.

#919582 - 10/19/13 12:08 PM Re: big fish customer support [Re: judith]
Jenny100 Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: southeast USA
I don't think the coupons you get should expire.
Those are coupons you've earned by buying quantities their games.

If you are regularly buy Collector's Editions instead of Standard Editions, there's not much to choose from and you may have to wait quite a while for an acceptable Standard Edition to come along that you don't already have the Collector's Edition for.

Of course, if you stop buying Collector's Editions, this is not a problem. But I don't think Big Fish really wants people to stop buying Collector's Editions.

#919639 - 10/19/13 06:39 PM Re: big fish customer support [Re: judith]
zookeeper Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: G.H. WA
Jenny, I agree. It would be nice if the coupons didn't expire. That was exactly the problem when mine expired. I knew I had them and I was waiting for a SE to release that I liked and before I knew it I ran out of time. Too bad BFG didn't allow you to use 2 coupons for a CE.

#919699 - 10/20/13 10:30 AM Re: big fish customer support [Re: zookeeper]
Susie07 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Hi, zookeeper!

I have the same problem as everyone else. I buy a lot of CEs so, when it comes time to use a coupon, I have a hard time finding a SE that I like. Then I end up buying a game I probably would have passed on if I had to pay for it because I don't want to waste a coupon.

It would be great if we could use 2 coupons to buy a CE, but I don't think that will ever happen because the coupons are a bonus for purchasing 6 SEs or 2 CEs.

Since BFG is releasing 3 or 4 CEs a week instead of 1 or 2 a month, it would be nice if the coupons didn't expire.

Susan

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
13 registered (CCbomber, manxman, Sorta Blonde, oldman, kjos, maryjo, colpet, Marji, soot, 1 invisible), 76 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Newest Members
shaun9991, weakstorm, 123pazu, dawnmann, Colour
8419 Registered Users