GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#920171 - 10/22/13 10:29 PM Baron Wittard-Nemesis of Ragnarok game
sanford Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Hicksville, NY USA
Hi fellow Boomers,
I just "discovered" this game yesterday that was released in 2011. I purchased it for $9.99
and started playing it. It has great graphics and sounds, and is a first-person "Horror" game.
If you intend to get it, I would advise that you go to their support page at www.wittardgame.com/support.php, read all of it and download some files and apply them, which will make the game run without any "glitches", whatsoever.
I am running it on my WIN XP computer. BTW, there is a MAGnificent walkthrough here in our own GB Walkthrough section. HAPPY GAMING!
Sandy

#920173 - 10/22/13 10:32 PM Re: Baron Wittard-Nemesis of Ragnarok game [Re: sanford]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Glad you are enjoying it. Rushes did a review of the game here also.

Ana wave

#920185 - 10/23/13 12:09 AM Re: Baron Wittard-Nemesis of Ragnarok game [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
sanford Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Hicksville, NY USA
Thank you, Ana. Also THANKS to our Rushes for your fascinating review. I'm REALLY enjoying this (not that well known)game. Of course Mag's WT is helping "a little" LOL
Sandy

#920235 - 10/23/13 08:43 AM Re: Baron Wittard-Nemesis of Ragnarok game [Re: sanford]
Rushes Offline
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

Loc: UK
I enjoyed this game quite a lot (apart from the flickering lights!). Have fun with it, Sandy. And good luck with the sliders!

#920337 - 10/23/13 06:52 PM Re: Baron Wittard-Nemesis of Ragnarok game [Re: sanford]
Terri824 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Texas
Rushes, I too enjoyed this game. I'm looking for something to play and I may just have to reply it.
Terri penguin

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
6 registered (fildil, maryjo, Upsydaisy, Kaki's Sister, Kayc, 1 invisible), 81 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Cabb, Veilant, tookiebgirl12, Adam_B, Polikolp
8542 Registered Users