GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 4 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 13 >
Topic Options
#937263 - 01/27/14 01:01 PM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic part 2 [Re: looney4labs]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Alabama
It's nice you can get a refund if you don't care for it wave

#937271 - 01/27/14 02:04 PM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic part 2 [Re: looney4labs]
GuybrushThreepwood Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Lincoln, NE
Pysco in THORN Epicenter Armor Set the THORN Dark Vector Armor Set which is green, requires Champion reputation and cost more. Epicenter Armor requires Newcomer and is the 1 DNA canister per piece (7 total). You get Newcomer after playing all quests (not counting OP which requires Newcomer) on one character and one quest on a second character or waiting to next day if you only have one character and doing one quest again. I got close to Friend before the weekly limit was reached. Tomorrow morning I'll be able to use the reputation items again, and probably be locked out again within seconds, but should easily reach Friend and probably half way to Hero.

This event ends Tueaday but there is a vendor on Nar Shaddaa which should stay.

Edited by GuybrushThreepwood (01/27/14 02:05 PM)

#937310 - 01/27/14 08:09 PM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic part 2 [Re: looney4labs]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

That is a great look wave

#938556 - 02/04/14 05:05 AM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic part 2 [Re: looney4labs]
Addicted Boomer

Casami has completed bounty hunter chapter 1, just under a year after Josra did it.

#938618 - 02/04/14 12:07 PM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic part 2 [Re: looney4labs]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Guybrush, do you notice new details when you do the chapters over with different toons?

#938737 - 02/05/14 05:10 AM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic part 2 [Re: looney4labs]
Addicted Boomer

I do the opposite alignment, light side or dark side, so some differences. There are also things I have forgotten. For example: I had forgotten that bounty hunter meets a future companion early in chapter 2. He doesn't actually join you until later.

I'm playing dark side trooper/commando now. I recall that at some point she'll be asked to choose which of two companions to promote. My male trooper promoted the woman. My female trooper will promote the male. A little difference there.

#938802 - 02/05/14 12:17 PM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic part 2 [Re: looney4labs]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Glad they keep it interesting for you puppy

#939225 - 02/08/14 05:32 AM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic part 2 [Re: looney4labs]
Addicted Boomer

Pysco has completed trooper chapter 1.

#939271 - 02/08/14 11:03 AM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic part 2 [Re: looney4labs]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

thumbsup

#939390 - 02/09/14 12:19 AM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic part 2 [Re: looney4labs]
Addicted Boomer

Misuteri is finishing up the first chapter for imperial agent, he was actually further along than the other two characters were when I stopped playing him. I don't know why, but suddenly I'm thinking about how much time it would actually take the characters to do these missions if they could actually be done in reality. Just traveling from point A to point B must in some cases be days of travel and that's just one way. Then they have to make the same trip back. Never mind the actually traveling between planets. Really by the time Misuteri knocks out this shield generator, which is on the other side of the planet (the cost of projecting a shield such a distance must be more than some planets economies produce) and gets back to the now unprotected house, his enemies would have plenty of time to escape but of course they don't even try.

I know it just a game I shouldn't try to take it so seriously.

Edited by GuybrushThreepwood (02/09/14 12:21 AM)

#939443 - 02/09/14 12:06 PM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic part 2 [Re: looney4labs]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

The fact that you are thinking of the game like that means it's absorbing thumbsup

#940163 - 02/14/14 03:02 AM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic part 2 [Re: looney4labs]
Addicted Boomer

Yulyadya has completed jedi knight chapter 1. She's my first tank character.

#940222 - 02/14/14 12:48 PM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic part 2 [Re: looney4labs]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Congratulations. How did you like tanking?

#940258 - 02/14/14 03:20 PM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic part 2 [Re: looney4labs]
Addicted Boomer

I like not dying when fighting a large mob, but takes getting used to doing less damage than my companion. I haven't done much tanking with other players yet.

Arachnathena maxed HK-51's affection and he programed himself to never leave her. If she has an heir he or she will inherit the droid.
Misuteri has maxed Treek's affection and she promised to never seek a new master. She expects to die in his service just because ewoks don't live as long as chiss.

Now to get the other achievements I have to max HK-51 and Treek on pub toons. Yulyadya is half way there on Treek, but Rojavon only has 357 points on HK-51.

Oh. Yulyadya just learned from Treek, that why she's sleeping (Yulyadya) the ewok sneaks off and kills Yulyadya's enemies. Yulyadya should be upset by such unjedi like behaivor, but since she's a dark jedi.....(I still wish being dark jedi actually had consqeuences but the council never notices).

Edited by GuybrushThreepwood (02/14/14 03:41 PM)

#940308 - 02/14/14 08:22 PM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic part 2 [Re: looney4labs]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

I like not dying too, Guybrush lol

Page 4 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 13 >

Moderator:  looney4labs 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
17 registered (Iurii, GBC, kjos, Draclvr, flutist, curly, exalthim2, BrownEyedTigre, Ana_Wolf, Cue, 1 invisible), 86 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Veilant, tookiebgirl12, Adam_B, Polikolp, efmouse
8541 Registered Users