GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#922992 - 11/06/13 10:36 PM Might and Magic X Legacy on Steam/Ubisoft
hagatha Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: West Vancouver, B.C. Canada
Hey, this game is still in development but is available to purchase and play now from Steam. My laptop is struggling a bit, but so far it looks like real Might and Magic. Could be good.

#922995 - 11/06/13 10:39 PM Re: Might and Magic X Legacy on Steam/Ubisoft [Re: hagatha]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
I've been looking forward to this game; thank you for letting us know. wave

#922999 - 11/06/13 11:12 PM Re: Might and Magic X Legacy on Steam/Ubisoft [Re: hagatha]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Alabama
Hagatha, is this Beta if it's still in development?

#923010 - 11/07/13 01:10 AM Re: Might and Magic X Legacy on Steam/Ubisoft [Re: hagatha]
hagatha Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: West Vancouver, B.C. Canada
Yes, it's one of the games Steam has for sale that's still being fine-tuned but is basically playable. There will be periodic updates. I just felt I had to have it, even though I'm not quite finished with Risen and have Amnesia waiting in the wings.

It seems a bit slow on my laptop, which is odd given that the graphics are similar to the original games I played(i.e. 5-8) and the movement is on a grid. Seems counter-intuitive that it should be a graphics hog.

Edited by hagatha (11/07/13 01:13 AM)

Moderator:  looney4labs, Trail_Mystic 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
6 registered (ryan_khatam, luv2travel, Draclvr, Uncle Reg, Pandora, 1 invisible), 62 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Mr_Underhill, Lani, Rachissa, marmarmargar, deadbringer
8579 Registered Users