GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 9 of 13 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 >
Topic Options
#922968 - 11/06/13 07:50 PM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - Blackenrock (Updated Title) [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
CountZero Offline
Settled Boomer

If his games weren't so great, we wouldn't even be having this discussion....

#923083 - 11/07/13 09:03 AM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - Blackenrock (Updated Title) [Re: CountZero]
Karras Offline
Shy Boomer

Thank ye kindly for warm welcome, tis good to be here cool

Oh, and I ... hope ... we ... get that slow ... deliberate speech in Blackenrock and The Last Crown, added so much charm to the last game IMHO wink

#923664 - 11/10/13 11:44 AM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - Blackenrock (Updated Title) [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Karras Offline
Shy Boomer

Not this weekend, maybe next weekend?

Hope so, my $5 are waiting.

#923719 - 11/10/13 09:01 PM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - Blackenrock (Updated Title) [Re: Karras]
Darleen03 Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Northeast NJ
Well I for one have no complaints, but...I think it would be nice, for Jonathan to post here, and explain what happened..

We as GB's are in limbo.... No explanation at all duh Just he is working on things....That we heard from, Ana...

Hope you take the time to at least explain whats going on, and why the name change to Blackenrock?

Thank You kissy

GameBoomers
"Games Are More Enticing Because Of Our "MaG"nificent Efficient Radiant Site"

#923721 - 11/10/13 09:33 PM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - Blackenrock (Updated Title) [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
There was an issue with some people unable to play the demo because of screen resolution incompatibilities and they were trying to adjust it so more can play it. That could be one reason fore the delay.

When it's ready, it will be released, no one is out any money in the meantime.

#923724 - 11/10/13 09:56 PM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - Blackenrock (Updated Title) [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Darleen03 Offline
Adept Boomer

Ana, what demo? It was an interactive trailer which was 3 minutes....

I understand we didn't pay anything, but he posted here to promote the game, and then nothing.. duh

I am upset cause I would of thought we as GB's deserved an explanation from him ...

I am not upset at all, just confused as to why you come to this site promote an Halloween Game, and then we hear nothing....Its not fair to you or GB's... duh

GameBoomers

#923726 - 11/10/13 09:59 PM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - Blackenrock (Updated Title) [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
Sonic Boomer

The road to hell is paved with good intention Darleen. Things happen...

#923728 - 11/10/13 10:01 PM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - Blackenrock (Updated Title) [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Darleen03 Offline
Adept Boomer

devil hearts Love You, Ana

GameBoomers

#925634 - 11/20/13 07:39 PM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - Blackenrock (Updated Title) [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Ark Offline
Junior Boomer

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
There was an issue with some people unable to play the demo because of screen resolution incompatibilities and they were trying to adjust it so more can play it. That could be one reason fore the delay.

When it's ready, it will be released, no one is out any money in the meantime.

I'm one of those =/

I'm using an older GFX card due my previous GFX has burned, so I tried to run that 'Halloween Haunting' preview but I had incompatibility with my GFX. The thing is, my GFX does support everything from their system requirements on their site and even like that I couldn't try it.

I sent a couple e-mails to DarklingRoom since then, but they didn't replied me so far =/

I really hope they fix that, otherwise their system requirements is a lie.

Edited by Ark (11/20/13 07:40 PM)

#925656 - 11/20/13 09:25 PM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - Blackenrock (Updated Title) [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
Sonic Boomer

There are so many reasons that you may not be able to run a game. This does not make their system requirements a lie.

If you require assistance when the game comes out please post in the glitches forum. This is for game discussion only.

Ana

#925670 - 11/20/13 10:50 PM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - Blackenrock (Updated Title) [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
The Haze Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: SE Michigan
This is to support to those of us who are a bit irked with these delays in games afer they are announced for a particular date. May I respectfully submit that while I am aware that there are lots of reasons that a game can't be completed, the missed deadlines are virtually never ours. They are created and publicized by the game designers themselves. I don't hear anyone yelling for a boycott or cancellation, but surely we can be irritated when when someone or some company doesn't do what they same they are going to do.

#925741 - 11/21/13 10:09 AM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - Blackenrock (Updated Title) [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Karras Offline
Shy Boomer

Dang, saw new posts on this thread and hoped it was game release news, agreed with Haze ... an announcement on the delay would be nice and boost consumer confidence, hope its not an illness? I reckon most of us are understanding if kept updated, its being kept in the dark ... not necessarily in this case that gets people frustrated.

I fully appreciate it will be ready when its ready but we've seen one date slip for near a month now and the tone on this thread really was it will be any day now when I joined the forum and there must have been some sort of confidence in that date to announce it in the first place ... an official comment on what's happening would be nice.

Not the end of the world and I'll find something else to replay, T2X again? because I'm out of new stuff to play but in the meanwhile ... be good to know what's going on though, just sayin is all smile

#925773 - 11/21/13 11:46 AM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - Blackenrock (Updated Title) [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
Sonic Boomer

He is not ill, he is working on it.

Ana wave

#925846 - 11/21/13 05:01 PM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - Blackenrock (Updated Title) [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Ark Offline
Junior Boomer

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
There are so many reasons that you may not be able to run a game. This does not make their system requirements a lie.

If you require assistance when the game comes out please post in the glitches forum. This is for game discussion only.

Ana

I'm not looking for technical support, that wasn't the reason for my previous post. I really believe that's a problem only DarklingRoom staff could provide a solution(I really doubt there's another problem than GFX incompatibility in this one). If my GFX supports everything they requires, but their game won't support my GFX, it's a lie, but, just to be fair, let's say there's a probability for the problem to be something else, still there's also a probability of their reqs to be a lie(unless they change the reqs on their site or fix the problem).

I agree with "The Haze", the lack of information can be really frustrating, that also comes with the lack of response via e-mails I sent to their support.

I love DarklingRoom games and to feel like a bit abandoned by the staff is one more reason for me to be more sad about that glitch. I just wanted to express myself one time the staff is leaving me in the dark(some people looks like feeling the same).

But maybe they are just busy.

Well, I won't post more stuff, because people are really looking forward into important announcements about the game, so I don't want to disappoint them, unless I think I should reply a comment.

Regards.

#925853 - 11/21/13 05:30 PM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - Blackenrock (Updated Title) [Re: Ark]
Darleen03 Offline
Adept Boomer

ARK welcome to Gameboomers....

I agree... There should be some kind of post from Jonathan as to what happen...Its only fair to explain why the delay, and to reassure us he is working on fixing things...I also have e:mailed him with no respond....

I think some of us are getting anxious because we are in the Dark..... lol Hence the Darkling room...

Oh Well... headscratch

GameBoomers

Page 9 of 13 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 >

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
5 registered (curly, dragonuk44, Haroula, flotsam, 1 invisible), 44 Guests and 134 Spiders online.
Newest Members
dorf, Wendy, SamCarterX, Challyn20, Poppysmom
8424 Registered Users