GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#924705 - 11/15/13 01:41 PM Delaware St. John pre-Kickstarter feedback requested
Jarkeld Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Heemskerk, NL
I've read on facebook that Bryan Wiegele is thinking about a new Delaware St. John kickstarter:
Originally Posted By: Delaware St. John (Facebook)

Here is a work-in-progress of the new campaign. It is not live. You'll notice it's set up for an extremely minimal $10,000 budget with stretch goals to build from there. Please take a moment and read it over and leave feedback. The goal of this campaign is to raise the money to develop the game without getting into frivolous extras that only inflate the budget and detract from the actual development of the game. Link to campaign

#924715 - 11/15/13 02:14 PM Re: Delaware St. John pre-Kickstarter feedback requested [Re: Jarkeld]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Thanks Jarkeld.

Ana wave

#924802 - 11/16/13 03:31 PM Re: Delaware St. John pre-Kickstarter feedback requested [Re: Jarkeld]
sccurrie Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Austin, Texas
Hopefully you guys can send some feedback so they know we really want this game.

#925590 - 11/20/13 04:11 PM New Delaware St. John kickstarter
Jarkeld Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Heemskerk, NL
Originally Posted By: Kickstarter
Welcome to the Drake Institute for the Mentally Ill. You won't be checking out if the spirits that reside here have any say. Join psychic Delaware St. John and paranormal investigator Kelly Bradford in this first-person point and click adventure as they explore the rotting remains of an old mental asylum with a deeper, darker secret than either have ever encountered before.

After a heated altercation leads Kelly to investigate the abandoned building on her own, Delaware has a horrifying vision that she's in great danger. He immediately goes to the asylum knowing it's a trap, but he has no choice. He must find Kelly before it's too late.

Kickstarter link

It is the third attempt and I really hope it gets funded this time. I love the series and I want to know how the story developes.

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
4 registered (Rushes, colpet, Jeanne, lexxy), 81 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Elentgirl, tiathyme, Mr_Underhill, Lani, Rachissa
8581 Registered Users