GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#926580 - 11/25/13 06:37 PM Re: Probably frivolous question [Re: traveler]
misslilo Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Land of Hamlet
On steam games all achievements are just a little rectangle in lower right corner, which is easily missed unless you actually look for it.

I actually never noticed them, when I first started playing a game through Steam.
So not all games thrust them in your face on screen smile
"You can not escape your past, but you can make your future" - Diana Melkumova - @wowdane

#926591 - 11/25/13 07:21 PM Re: Probably frivolous question [Re: traveler]
Jenny100 Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: southeast USA
I don't do Steam, but I'd certainly notice a rectangle in the corner that's nothing to do with the rest of the game.

#926614 - 11/25/13 09:50 PM Re: Probably frivolous question [Re: Jenny100]
traveler Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Rivellon
" was pretty special when you found (an Easter Egg)." -quoting Jenny100.

I know I hooted when the Batmobile came roaring out of Hagatha's cave in Romancing the Throne.
It was totally unexpected and fun.

Even in a casual game, I can't be bothered to peek under every rock to get all the coins or rose petals or whatever that means I'm super observant.
I'd rather just play the game.

"Best not to think about it. I don't want to fall to bits 'cos of excess existential thought."

#926640 - 11/26/13 01:24 AM Re: Probably frivolous question [Re: traveler]
flotsam Offline
Staff Reviewer
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Canberra, Australia
If you ever find yourself on the darkside, I have to say I found some of the achievements in Dead Space 2 not only callously fun and amusing, but a welcome "suspension" of the fact this wasn't a game.
Quantity has a quality all of its own

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
7 registered (colpet, Lex, manxman, Cari, curly, Rahrah, Winfrey), 38 Guests and 18 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Rubette73, Kamaljeet, gazda, fifasafe, ben309
8754 Registered Users