GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#927862 - 12/04/13 04:20 AM Steam or Gog for "pledged" Broken Sword
Mad Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
Hi smile

I received a Revoltion newsletter update yesterday and in it was given a link for the download of wallpapers and other stuff.

And was also told that once at this download site, I would be asked whether (ready for when the games actually get released) I would want to download the games via Steam or Gog.

So I went and downloaded the wallpaper stuff etc but didn't find any question to answer about a Steam or Gog choice for the eventual games download woozy

Did anyone else find the question ??

Cheers.

Mad wave

#927908 - 12/04/13 09:51 AM Re: Steam or Gog for "pledged" Broken Sword [Re: Mad]
traveler Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Rivellon
Mad,

I had the exact same impression from that newsletter.
I went on the forum and asked.
We will get an email directing us to that Rewards page again sometime today, at which time we'll be able to get a code for GOG or for Steam.

Gil.

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
2 registered (granny, dianne), 56 Guests and 18 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Adam_B, Polikolp, efmouse, arlenewilson32, ponycakes
8539 Registered Users