GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#929991 - 12/15/13 10:50 PM Re: Otherworld: Shades of Fall - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Mad]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Great to have another unplayed Otherworld in store for you, Mad. rah wave

#929997 - 12/15/13 11:56 PM Re: Otherworld: Shades of Fall - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Marian]
Mad Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
I do SO agree !! lol lol lol

#938484 - 02/03/14 02:37 PM Re: Otherworld: Shades of Fall - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Reenie Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA
I just finished this one (third Otherworld I've played) and agree this series is darned good. Some of the locations definitely are "Other World," and that is great fun. Definitely worth it to go with the CE versions, as the Bonus play is extensive. Plus, "Fall" had mini-games you could go on playing as often as you like. I enjoyed a couple of the new styles of mini-games the Otherworld games introduced. I just wish the mini-games were a bit more difficult.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
11 registered (Marian, Haroula, luv2travel, BobH, razorsedge4444, flutist, UruKat, kjos, InlandAZ, curly), 81 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Elentgirl, tiathyme, Mr_Underhill, Lani, Rachissa
8581 Registered Users