GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#930274 - 12/17/13 09:46 AM Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind - New IHOG on BigFish
BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
You can download Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind Here.

Quote:

Alex Hunter thought the case of the missing professor would be an easy paycheck. But his investigation has proven to be anything but simple. With hours of captivating game time, a richly detailed world, and a storyline inspired by classic detective novels, Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind will thrill casual game fans looking for their next great adventure!
Rich, atmospheric world
Sherlock Holmes-style story
Cleverly designed puzzles
Challenging hidden object scenes

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave12

#930278 - 12/17/13 09:59 AM Re: Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Thanks, Ana - it looks good. wave12

#930291 - 12/17/13 11:04 AM Re: Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
GBC Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Massachusetts
Thanks Ana, thanks Marian. This is looking really good. Played a little of it and I'm buying it. Got bonus credits and this is a good game to use it on. Graphics, storyline, puzzles and HOs all looking good.

#930293 - 12/17/13 11:10 AM Re: Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: GBC]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

It sounds good, Gail - enjoy the game, and thank you for letting us know. bravo12

#930466 - 12/18/13 05:22 AM Re: Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Kaki's Sister Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: Marlborough USA
Looks like an excellent mystery game! Thanks Ana.

#930542 - 12/18/13 02:18 PM Re: Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Kaki's Sister]
kazzmo Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Yukon, Oklahoma
Great game! Recently I have been saying that a lot. I realize that this is just my opinion, but I have really been enjoying a bunch of HO games lately and from what I am reading about upcoming games I will continue to enjoy many more. dance

#930552 - 12/18/13 03:39 PM Re: Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: kazzmo]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

I'm happy that you like the game, kazzmo. happydance12

#931173 - 12/21/13 05:58 PM Re: Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Sparkle Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Canal Fulton, OH
This is a really good, long game. Surprised to see an interactive map in a standard game. Lots of locations to unlock and explore. Only caveat is that there are a lot of HOS. But they are evenly distributed throughout the game, so I didn't mind. Highly recommend.

#931176 - 12/21/13 06:04 PM Re: Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Sparkle]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Nice to hear another thumbs up for this one. thumbsup12

#931652 - 12/24/13 10:03 AM Re: Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
flutist Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Kirkwood, MO USA
Had a free game so used it for this. This sounds really great.

Bets

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
8 registered (gymcandy1, Mad, Cathy1, Marian, mabeco, sanford, BrownEyedTigre, 1 invisible), 67 Guests and 19 Spiders online.
Newest Members
ViktorTheBoar, ryan_khatam, BabyBloomer, denton9, TheProphet
8567 Registered Users