Cross off the words in the list below according to the instructions given and then rearrange the remaining words to form a seasonal quote.
1. Cross off the first five two letter words
2. Cross off all words that are ways of cooking food
3. Cross off all 5-letter words whose last three letters spell out a word
4. Cross off all words that are types of human-powered transport
5. Cross off all words ending with an X
6. Cross off any word that can follow SUGAR to form a common compound word or phrase
AN ANNEX AT TO BAKE BEET BELOW BICYCLE BOWL BRAID CANE FRY GAIN GIVING GLADLY GO GRANT JINX KAYAK MAPLE ONYX OR PLUM WE POACH ROAST ROWBOAT AX SKATES SMALL STEAM BY STEW SUFFIX TAX THINK