GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#932412 - 12/29/13 11:35 AM Killzone shadow Fall
mcc Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Michigan
Playing now happydance12 .

I was told it was very different from the other games in this series, indeed it is.

Impressive effects but do not expect the same game play that was so fantastic of Killzone 2 and , until chapter 4 , not as challenging.

It takes very good advantage of the possibilities of the PS4 controller.

Probably the player not fan of the series would appreciate this game most.

From The Matrix

#932417 - 12/29/13 12:02 PM Re: Killzone shadow Fall [Re: mcc]
looney4labs Online   content
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Alabama
Thanks Mcc wave12

#932420 - 12/29/13 12:19 PM Re: Killzone shadow Fall [Re: mcc]
Yankee Clipper Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Lexington, Texas
Oh Wow, thanks for the kinda review......I can't wait to play this game. Does it tell us who emerged from the space capsule at the end of KZ3? Or forever a mystery. Will be getting the 4 in January. The problem is a gamer with a small house has problems placing big items in small spaces. If I could stretch this one room...........

I'll miss Sev and Rico and their pals.

#932423 - 12/29/13 12:37 PM Re: Killzone shadow Fall [Re: mcc]
mcc Offline
Addicted Boomer

I have not finished the game. It is set approximately two to three decades after the events of Killzone 3. I know Stahl is somewhere, also Lady Visary and one "girl" supposedly her daughter.

Yankee Clipper, PS 4 doesn't take much room but my office is forever super packed anyway rotfl12

From The Matrix

#932473 - 12/29/13 03:04 PM Re: Killzone shadow Fall [Re: mcc]
Yankee Clipper Offline
Addicted Boomer

It isn't the 4 it's the Big monitor I want and I mean Big. I want to be able to walk right into that game and interfere with everybody. If we don't find out who survived the space capsule I'm going to email them and tell them my suspesions. Is Lady Visari in 4 the daughter in the recieving line in 3? I still think the Visari in 3 is a ringer. Real V. blew up Phyrrus (his city) then skipped. (?)

Anyway are we the only 2 who have played this series.

#932480 - 12/29/13 04:23 PM Re: Killzone shadow Fall [Re: mcc]
mcc Offline
Addicted Boomer

I think that around here we are the only 2.

I don't know about old Visari, but the lady and her daughter (I don't remember anything about her and if she was alive at the end of Killzone 3 but I don't think so) are in the game and Stahl must have been in that ending since he is here also.

Some Boomers have PS3, it is strange nobody play this series.

Which monitor are you planning to have?

From The Matrix

#932631 - 12/30/13 12:29 PM Re: Killzone shadow Fall [Re: mcc]
Yankee Clipper Offline
Addicted Boomer

There's an Asus gaming monitor out there on Amazon anyway that looks good. My Asus computer is wonderful.....going on 2 years and no problems. If I could avoid steam I would play the newer cmptr games too. Must check out Fry's Electronics in Austin. That store is like an amusement park.

So you got your PS4 for Christmas...Oh the joy.

I've resolved to be more discriminating when buying games but so many PS4 games look good. Right now
i'm playing an ace combat games. Those aireal combat games are difficult.

#934039 - 01/07/14 11:21 AM Re: Killzone shadow Fall [Re: mcc]
mcc Offline
Addicted Boomer

I finished the game. monky

Have you started it Yankee Clipper?

This is not a real spoiler but I put as that just in case

Click to reveal..
After chapter 9 the end comes, however one should go through Credits, after this a new chapter starts, a new playable chapter not one of those addenda. This chapter is a completely different style of game, I didn't like it much since it is timed stealth. I don't like stealth and I am not at my best being stealthy. Finally I found a way to get through, if get stuck ask for tips

From The Matrix

#934062 - 01/07/14 01:20 PM Re: Killzone shadow Fall [Re: mcc]
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Mcc, glad you enjoyed it, and thanks for adding the spoiler tag wave

#934078 - 01/07/14 02:09 PM Re: Killzone shadow Fall [Re: mcc]
Yankee Clipper Offline
Addicted Boomer

No I don't have a thing yet -no PS4, no monitor,no PS4 games yet but they are on the horizon. Thanks for the tip, those credits are so loong.

Well, you won the thing about wether it's Visari or Stahl who emerged. That shadow does look like Stahl but why did they show V's handsome green eyes at beginning of KZ2? The man Rico killed doesn't have green eyes?

Oh Gosh I can't wait..I'll be in Walmart tomorrow maybe so will look things over but I really wanted to buy the stuff at Fry's.

What are you on to playing now and will you keep your 3? I have a 2 and 3 and now a 4. If you have a 2 get Snoopy vs the Red Baron. Lotsa fun.

#934096 - 01/07/14 03:37 PM Re: Killzone shadow Fall [Re: mcc]
mcc Offline
Addicted Boomer

Quote:
The man Rico killed doesn't have green eyes?

I don't remember whistle

I am playing Battlefield 4 but nothing exciting about it. As far as I can see the game is not taking advantage of the PS4 features like Killzone, it looks probably the same in PS3.

I will keep PS3, I started consoles with it and Killzone 2 was one of the first games I played, fortunately not the first one because at the beginning, used to the mouse, the cursor was flying around all the screen. It was quite later than I manage to play Killzone in harder modes.

From The Matrix

#934217 - 01/08/14 12:56 PM Re: Killzone shadow Fall [Re: mcc]
Yankee Clipper Offline
Addicted Boomer

Had a laugh about your 1st console play because my 1st PC games were a Harry Potter and a Nancy Drew. When N. finallyfinallyfinally got out of her hotel room, I called a gaming neighbor and told him the good luck. And poor Harry because he got pushed down stairs and into many walls. But all survived. Can't remember my 1st PS3 game.

I didn't get to Walmart today but I did order Shadowfall and that animated game -is it Krum or Krush or something like that- from Amazon. Both shooters.

I never cared for Call of Duty or Battlefield games as KZ2 spoils ya.

The next time you play KZ2 at the very last part when Visari is lying on the floor -look at his eyes. Yesterday I typed in "who emerged for the space ship at the end of killzone 3 " and here we - me and thee- are on a forum. It says gameboomers and there is our complete thread. Oh the notoriety!!!

#934246 - 01/08/14 03:20 PM Re: Killzone shadow Fall [Re: mcc]
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

rotfl You are now immortalized. puppy

#934248 - 01/08/14 03:50 PM Re: Killzone shadow Fall [Re: mcc]
Yankee Clipper Offline
Addicted Boomer

gameboomers = invincible Oh 2014 is going to be a good one. Look how it's started

#934249 - 01/08/14 03:53 PM Re: Killzone shadow Fall [Re: mcc]
mcc Offline
Addicted Boomer

I play Battlefield because I finished Killzone and there are not many PS4 games yet, many coming soon though yay

I looked at the ending of KZ2 in Youtube it is not clear if Visari's eyes are green, I don't see the importance of being green, have I forgotten something?

Shadowfall is a game to play again. Not the same without Sev and Rico the new guy Lucas is sort of bland in my opinion but the game is good and obviously developed for PS4 that makes a difference.

In the ship it had to be Stahl since he exists in this Killzone but as far as I now nothing was mentioned.

Yankee Clipper, have you play the Mass Effect Series?

Edited by mcc (01/08/14 04:15 PM)

From The Matrix

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  looney4labs 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
19 registered (Dunn Tawkin, GuybrushThreepwood, Gimme, Barb, Ewil02, Draclvr, Jarkeld, GBC, gymcandy1, Debra), 72 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Moonbat, kooker1957, ctillis, GreenBoat, Spidermna133
8496 Registered Users