GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Killzone shadow Fall #932412
12/29/13 12:35 PM
12/29/13 12:35 PM
Michigan
M
mcc Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
mcc  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
M

Michigan
Playing now happydance12 .

I was told it was very different from the other games in this series, indeed it is.

Impressive effects but do not expect the same game play that was so fantastic of Killzone 2 and , until chapter 4 , not as challenging.

It takes very good advantage of the possibilities of the PS4 controller.

Probably the player not fan of the series would appreciate this game most.

If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain

From The Matrix
Re: Killzone shadow Fall [Re: mcc] #932417
12/29/13 01:02 PM
12/29/13 01:02 PM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
Thanks Mcc wave12

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
-Roger Caras
Re: Killzone shadow Fall [Re: mcc] #932420
12/29/13 01:19 PM
12/29/13 01:19 PM
Lexington, Texas
Yankee Clipper Offline
Addicted Boomer
Yankee Clipper  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Lexington, Texas
Oh Wow, thanks for the kinda review......I can't wait to play this game. Does it tell us who emerged from the space capsule at the end of KZ3? Or forever a mystery. Will be getting the 4 in January. The problem is a gamer with a small house has problems placing big items in small spaces. If I could stretch this one room...........

I'll miss Sev and Rico and their pals.

I wish I were a cat and belonged to me ~ My Aunt Helen Mary Rose
Re: Killzone shadow Fall [Re: mcc] #932423
12/29/13 01:37 PM
12/29/13 01:37 PM
Michigan
M
mcc Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
mcc  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
M

Michigan
I have not finished the game. It is set approximately two to three decades after the events of Killzone 3. I know Stahl is somewhere, also Lady Visary and one "girl" supposedly her daughter.

Yankee Clipper, PS 4 doesn't take much room but my office is forever super packed anyway rotfl12

If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain

From The Matrix
Re: Killzone shadow Fall [Re: mcc] #932473
12/29/13 04:04 PM
12/29/13 04:04 PM
Lexington, Texas
Yankee Clipper Offline
Addicted Boomer
Yankee Clipper  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Lexington, Texas
It isn't the 4 it's the Big monitor I want and I mean Big. I want to be able to walk right into that game and interfere with everybody. If we don't find out who survived the space capsule I'm going to email them and tell them my suspesions. Is Lady Visari in 4 the daughter in the recieving line in 3? I still think the Visari in 3 is a ringer. Real V. blew up Phyrrus (his city) then skipped. (?)

Anyway are we the only 2 who have played this series.

Re: Killzone shadow Fall [Re: mcc] #932480
12/29/13 05:23 PM
12/29/13 05:23 PM
Michigan
M
mcc Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
mcc  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
M

Michigan
I think that around here we are the only 2.

I don't know about old Visari, but the lady and her daughter (I don't remember anything about her and if she was alive at the end of Killzone 3 but I don't think so) are in the game and Stahl must have been in that ending since he is here also.

Some Boomers have PS3, it is strange nobody play this series.

Which monitor are you planning to have?

From The Matrix
Re: Killzone shadow Fall [Re: mcc] #932631
12/30/13 01:29 PM
12/30/13 01:29 PM
Lexington, Texas
Yankee Clipper Offline
Addicted Boomer
Yankee Clipper  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Lexington, Texas
There's an Asus gaming monitor out there on Amazon anyway that looks good. My Asus computer is wonderful.....going on 2 years and no problems. If I could avoid steam I would play the newer cmptr games too. Must check out Fry's Electronics in Austin. That store is like an amusement park.

So you got your PS4 for Christmas...Oh the joy.

I've resolved to be more discriminating when buying games but so many PS4 games look good. Right now
i'm playing an ace combat games. Those aireal combat games are difficult.

Re: Killzone shadow Fall [Re: mcc] #934039
01/07/14 12:21 PM
01/07/14 12:21 PM
Michigan
M
mcc Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
mcc  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
M

Michigan
I finished the game. monky

Have you started it Yankee Clipper?

This is not a real spoiler but I put as that just in case

Click to reveal..
After chapter 9 the end comes, however one should go through Credits, after this a new chapter starts, a new playable chapter not one of those addenda. This chapter is a completely different style of game, I didn't like it much since it is timed stealth. I don't like stealth and I am not at my best being stealthy. Finally I found a way to get through, if get stuck ask for tips

From The Matrix
Re: Killzone shadow Fall [Re: mcc] #934062
01/07/14 02:20 PM
01/07/14 02:20 PM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
Mcc, glad you enjoyed it, and thanks for adding the spoiler tag wave

-Roger Caras
Re: Killzone shadow Fall [Re: mcc] #934078
01/07/14 03:09 PM
01/07/14 03:09 PM
Lexington, Texas
Yankee Clipper Offline
Addicted Boomer
Yankee Clipper  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Lexington, Texas
No I don't have a thing yet -no PS4, no monitor,no PS4 games yet but they are on the horizon. Thanks for the tip, those credits are so loong.

Well, you won the thing about wether it's Visari or Stahl who emerged. That shadow does look like Stahl but why did they show V's handsome green eyes at beginning of KZ2? The man Rico killed doesn't have green eyes?

Oh Gosh I can't wait..I'll be in Walmart tomorrow maybe so will look things over but I really wanted to buy the stuff at Fry's.

What are you on to playing now and will you keep your 3? I have a 2 and 3 and now a 4. If you have a 2 get Snoopy vs the Red Baron. Lotsa fun.

Re: Killzone shadow Fall [Re: mcc] #934096
01/07/14 04:37 PM
01/07/14 04:37 PM
Michigan
M
mcc Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
mcc  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
M

Michigan
Quote:
The man Rico killed doesn't have green eyes?

I don't remember whistle

I am playing Battlefield 4 but nothing exciting about it. As far as I can see the game is not taking advantage of the PS4 features like Killzone, it looks probably the same in PS3.

I will keep PS3, I started consoles with it and Killzone 2 was one of the first games I played, fortunately not the first one because at the beginning, used to the mouse, the cursor was flying around all the screen. It was quite later than I manage to play Killzone in harder modes.

From The Matrix
Re: Killzone shadow Fall [Re: mcc] #934217
01/08/14 01:56 PM
01/08/14 01:56 PM
Lexington, Texas
Yankee Clipper Offline
Addicted Boomer
Yankee Clipper  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Lexington, Texas
Had a laugh about your 1st console play because my 1st PC games were a Harry Potter and a Nancy Drew. When N. finallyfinallyfinally got out of her hotel room, I called a gaming neighbor and told him the good luck. And poor Harry because he got pushed down stairs and into many walls. But all survived. Can't remember my 1st PS3 game.

I didn't get to Walmart today but I did order Shadowfall and that animated game -is it Krum or Krush or something like that- from Amazon. Both shooters.

I never cared for Call of Duty or Battlefield games as KZ2 spoils ya.

The next time you play KZ2 at the very last part when Visari is lying on the floor -look at his eyes. Yesterday I typed in "who emerged for the space ship at the end of killzone 3 " and here we - me and thee- are on a forum. It says gameboomers and there is our complete thread. Oh the notoriety!!!

Re: Killzone shadow Fall [Re: mcc] #934246
01/08/14 04:20 PM
01/08/14 04:20 PM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
rotfl You are now immortalized. puppy

-Roger Caras
Re: Killzone shadow Fall [Re: mcc] #934248
01/08/14 04:50 PM
01/08/14 04:50 PM
Lexington, Texas
Yankee Clipper Offline
Addicted Boomer
Yankee Clipper  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Lexington, Texas
gameboomers = invincible Oh 2014 is going to be a good one. Look how it's started

Re: Killzone shadow Fall [Re: mcc] #934249
01/08/14 04:53 PM
01/08/14 04:53 PM
Michigan
M
mcc Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
mcc  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
M

Michigan
I play Battlefield because I finished Killzone and there are not many PS4 games yet, many coming soon though yay

I looked at the ending of KZ2 in Youtube it is not clear if Visari's eyes are green, I don't see the importance of being green, have I forgotten something?

Shadowfall is a game to play again. Not the same without Sev and Rico the new guy Lucas is sort of bland in my opinion but the game is good and obviously developed for PS4 that makes a difference.

In the ship it had to be Stahl since he exists in this Killzone but as far as I now nothing was mentioned.

Yankee Clipper, have you play the Mass Effect Series?

Last edited by mcc; 01/08/14 05:15 PM.

From The Matrix
Re: Killzone shadow Fall [Re: mcc] #934508
01/10/14 12:28 PM
01/10/14 12:28 PM
Lexington, Texas
Yankee Clipper Offline
Addicted Boomer
Yankee Clipper  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Lexington, Texas
Are the mass effect games kind of slow? I mean is there more story than shooting. Many here have played them. I really like fast paced, quick reflex shooters - they fit in with my ADD+. Probably (AA) (age activated) ADD. My cat, ShemerBaby likes to help post Gameboomers. No help!!!

OK, the green eyes. In the intro of KZ2 there is an intense closeup of Visari -only his right eye. The most handsom green eye ever. Why would the producers do this. But if Stahl is in 4 and not Visari -then it's Stahl.. Maybe V. will appear in KZ5?

What level did you play Shadowfall -you can play tougher levels than I can. You played Resistance 3 on superhuman......Oh I was jealous. However I have the health regeneration and all weapons cheats so maybe someday I'll try superhuman.

Have you played aireal combat -difficult.

Bon Voyage

Re: Killzone shadow Fall [Re: mcc] #934564
01/10/14 07:23 PM
01/10/14 07:23 PM
Michigan
M
mcc Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
mcc  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
M

Michigan
ME depends on the difficulty level, it is quite tough at high difficulties, also depending which character one plays, infiltrator and soldier are real shooters. I played the 3 and the only bad feeling is because of the ending of the third. But as a series is very good, very versatile, I played it many times for different characters even adept that is very different, based on skill almost like magician. I like infiltrator best, suited to my kind of play.

I would not be surprised if Visari appears in a later game, this ending allows for everything to happen.

I played Shadowfall in easy, covering myself since KZ2 was difficult even in easy, I managed to end it in hardcore later but it took me a lot of time and endurance for some parts. I will increase the difficulty next time since it is not so tough.

I don't know what you mean by
Quote:
Have you played aireal combat -difficult.

From The Matrix
Re: Killzone shadow Fall [Re: mcc] #934660
01/11/14 12:57 PM
01/11/14 12:57 PM
Lexington, Texas
Yankee Clipper Offline
Addicted Boomer
Yankee Clipper  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Lexington, Texas
I can't spell. There's no word like aireal -maybe it's arial? anyway games like ace combat assault horizon. It says "high speed viscerally dogfights epic battles in the sky and on the ground". They are difficult.

KZ3 had an open ending too. There will be more games in this series....Oh Joy.

Have you played the bad company games?

Auf wiedersehn

Re: Killzone shadow Fall [Re: mcc] #934690
01/11/14 04:57 PM
01/11/14 04:57 PM
Michigan
M
mcc Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
mcc  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
M

Michigan
I don't play games with too many plane fights. In real life I suffer from motion sickness and the beginning when playing games I ha to stop every few minutes because I was getting sick, in general now games don't affect me any more but too much in a plane or boat can trigger it again.

I have played the bad company games but I don't remember much of them.

Have you got your PS4 yet? I am glad my first game in PS4 was Shadowfall because Battlefield 4 is very disappointing, keeps crashing and it looks like the PS3 version while Shadowfall is made using the new things of PS4 as it should be,

From The Matrix
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Trail_Mystic 

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (OrleansBelle, dorish, Winfrey, BrownEyedTigre), 252 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users