GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#935021 - 01/13/14 10:01 PM Re: Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle on Steam [Re: Donald]
mokuyob Offline
Junior Boomer

free play

#935034 - 01/13/14 10:33 PM Re: Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle on Steam [Re: Donald]
BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
What do you mean free play mokuyub? welcome to GameBoomers

Ana wave

#937204 - 01/26/14 11:52 PM Re: Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle on Steam [Re: Donald]
ipad_Lover Offline
Settled Boomer

I actually bought a retail game that used steam. I had to get a steam account to get it to work. I was amazed, nothing on the box at all about having to do any of this.

I'm here because I just switched from playing adventure games on the PSVITA to the ipad. So I'm not hanging around the VITA forums any longer.

I am also a gamer on a PC Netbook which I like too.

So far, the ipad is amazing - a great upgrade for me.

#937254 - 01/27/14 10:16 AM Re: Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle on Steam [Re: Donald]
BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
welcome to GameBoomers ipad_lover. We don't focus on ipad or other devices here unless the announcements are combined with PC announcements by the developers but hopefully you'll get some news on upcoming games to watch for.

Ana wave

#937338 - 01/27/14 10:35 PM Re: Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle on Steam [Re: Donald]
ipad_Lover Offline
Settled Boomer

Currently, I play adventure games on a PC Netbook AND an ipad mini.

The ipad mini, being a new toy is getting lots of play - but adventure games like "The Black Mirror 2" are simply stunning to look at on the PC Netbook.

The game "Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle" was the very last adventure game released on the Nintendo DS system - and this version of the game was very good.

Since my PS VITA is now retired I was looking for a forum to hang out at - and I don't want to hang out at "The VITA Lounge" too much - to be honest, I'd rather be here on this forum - I've always liked this site for it's walkthroughs.

All you are going to get for age is I started playing adventure games on a $2500 dollar C128 system when each adventure game cost $49.95 each and only had text.

Favorite of this era: "Beyond Zork" - loved this game and Trinity was my first adventure game.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
22 registered (Marian, Chief, CanukDenis, BrownEyedTigre, manxman, Cathy1, Kickaha, luv2travel, looney4labs, 1 invisible), 89 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Newest Members
pignose, Mistywarren, keonie, cattitude, Jerrnej
8509 Registered Users