GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#941195 - 02/20/14 09:48 AM Danse Macabre: The Last Adagio Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
You can download Danse Macabre: The Last Adagio Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Your sister's invited you to attend the biggest performance of her life: she'll debut as Donatella di Fiore, every ballerina’s dream role. She tells you to meet her after the dance but never shows up! What’s happened to your sister on this fateful night?

Get into the theater and find a cast of ghosts all trying to tell you something. Some of them are better at playing music than talking, so this could take some digging on your part... Save your sister from a decades-old curse so this doesn't become her last encore.

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
Play the bonus game to learn how the curse was started!
Get soundtracks, wallpapers, screensavers, and concept art
Try the Strategy Guide
Play bonus puzzles!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave

#941205 - 02/20/14 10:34 AM Re: Danse Macabre: The Last Adagio Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Thanks, Ana. The developer is Eipix - I look forward to playing the demo. wave

#941249 - 02/20/14 03:13 PM Re: Danse Macabre: The Last Adagio Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Marian]
Rosaboobie Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Sanday, Orkney
Thank you Ana - Just finished the demo - great story line and graphics - it's a winner for me.

#941270 - 02/20/14 07:17 PM Re: Danse Macabre: The Last Adagio Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Rosaboobie]
SharonB Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Delaware, USA
Had to buy this one. I tried the demo and really liked it. So I went for the bundle and also bought Fearful Tales: Hansel and Gretal. Already had Linden Shades. I'm overdosing on good games. And will die happy. penguin

#941337 - 02/21/14 05:54 AM Re: Danse Macabre: The Last Adagio Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Kaki's Sister Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: Marlborough USA
Nice game. Thanks Ana.

#941627 - 02/22/14 08:01 PM Re: Danse Macabre: The Last Adagio Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Kaki's Sister]
kazzmo Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Yukon, Oklahoma
I am playing game and loving every minute. So far this is a true winner! bravo

#941630 - 02/22/14 08:10 PM Re: Danse Macabre: The Last Adagio Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: kazzmo]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Have fun, kazzmo. happydance

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
4 registered (RebKean, BobH, aretha, misslilo), 52 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Elentgirl, tiathyme, Mr_Underhill, Lani, Rachissa
8581 Registered Users