GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#94301 - 07/29/06 04:15 PM Re: All right, I give up... What is it with this forum?
Moonbeam Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Bonnie Scotland
Sue, it just means letting your mouth run away with you, and being very rude!!

Hope that clears it up for you?????

Diana xxx.

#94302 - 07/29/06 04:20 PM Re: All right, I give up... What is it with this forum?
texaslady Offline
The Mischievous Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Texas
Yes ma'am. Great phrase to be able to use. Thanks for the explanation.

Sue wave

#94303 - 07/29/06 04:32 PM Re: All right, I give up... What is it with this forum?
Darleen03 Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Northeast NJ
lol lol rotfl rotfl gobby brats

GameBoomers
"Games Are More Enticing Because Of Our "MaG"nificent Efficient Radiant Site"

#94304 - 07/29/06 04:59 PM Re: All right, I give up... What is it with this forum?
Mad Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
Hi smile

I feel that a great Gameboomers asset is how any person (and I know one who shall remain nameless thumbsup thumbsup

Cheers.

Mad wave

#94305 - 07/29/06 05:49 PM Re: All right, I give up... What is it with this forum?
Dineke Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Netherlands
Hi Alkis smile

Most of the GameBoomers are native English. For me (and you), English is the second language.
But it doesn't make any difference to this "family" what language you speak or what country you're from. They are so warm-hearted!
(And it is great to get compliments on your English.)

wave

#94306 - 07/29/06 06:00 PM Re: All right, I give up... What is it with this forum?
alkis21 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Athens, Greece
Ok thanks for the answers.. I've got a couple of more questions if you don't mind:

1)Is it just my impression or are most members here female?
2)Why isn't there an option for private messages in the forum? Is it a deliberate choice?

#94307 - 07/29/06 06:09 PM Re: All right, I give up... What is it with this forum?
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Hi Alkis, There are lots of males on the site. Look in the Garden or in RPG or Discussions. That is where most of them are (it seems). In Mixed Bags there is probably a greater number of females but it really depends on what the topic is.

As far as the PM feature, I'm not sure if it's an option on the board. I'll wait for an admin to answer that.

Ana wave

#94308 - 07/29/06 06:11 PM Re: All right, I give up... What is it with this forum?
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

I believe that we do have more female members but we do have a large male membership. They usually post more at other forums and I do notice that our silent members (non or rare posters) are mostly males though (those that I can distinguish by name).
lol
As for the PM - yes it is our choice. Aside for the bandwidth usage, the purpose of PM for forum business can be done by posting or e-mails.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
4 registered (Midge, venus, cailyn, Kaki's Sister), 57 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
charlene, mikcik, Trishpatsy, sosiebear1, nimos
8519 Registered Users