GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#909049 - 08/20/13 10:53 PM Re: Microids to Resurrect Agatha Christie Games [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
lexxy Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Southern Exposure
Mag,

Thanks for the editing of the title. I don't want to offend anyone but I found that title kinda of interesting in this day of racial awareness.
Currently playing Companions Of Xanth

#909060 - 08/20/13 11:44 PM Re: Microids to Resurrect Agatha Christie Games [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

You're welcome.

#909212 - 08/21/13 07:49 PM Re: Microids to Resurrect Agatha Christie Games [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Outlast Offline
Shy Boomer

I love Agatha Christie's books and the previous games, so this is welcome news indeed.

'And Then There Were None' is my favorite AC novel and if you want to see the best film version, imo you need to track down the Russian version 'Desyat' Negrityat' which is the only film adaptation to use Christie's original ending.

#909302 - 08/22/13 08:32 AM Re: Microids to Resurrect Agatha Christie Games [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
rmt Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: London, UK
That is great news, I hope they won't stray away too far from the first three.

And then there were none is one of my favourite games, with all 3 in my top 10.

I hope they won't go for ABC Murders, this was one of the most boring books of Agatha.

Murder in Mesopotamia might be a good idea, an archeological dig in Iraq. Or The mystery of the blue train on the French Riviera. Or one taking place in a rich palace in Devon with another dysfunctional family fighting over the inheritance and a few murders... There are many of those to choose from. Or The Secret of Chimneys might be a good one.

I can't wait!

#909317 - 08/22/13 10:19 AM Re: Microids to Resurrect Agatha Christie Games [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Butcher Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Larnaca, Cyprus
Great news! Hopefully we will see the return of David Suchet as the voice of Poirot if they do one of those.

R.I.P Cliff Burton

#909340 - 08/22/13 12:22 PM Re: Microids to Resurrect Agatha Christie Games [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Rushes Online   content
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

Loc: UK
I thought the voice actor in Evil Under the Sun did a pretty good job too, though. smile

#909346 - 08/22/13 12:33 PM Re: Microids to Resurrect Agatha Christie Games [Re: Rushes]
Mad Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
Thanks for your reply BrownEyedTigre smile and sorry I couldn't get back here to thank you before now.

Many, many areas of the UK lost their broadband connection this week and unfortunately I was in one of them.

No Broadband for me from Tuesday lunchtime until Thursday teatime thumbsdown

#909364 - 08/22/13 01:14 PM Re: Microids to Resurrect Agatha Christie Games [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Oh no Mad! I am surprised we didn't hear of that here. Glad to see you back. yay

#909374 - 08/22/13 01:36 PM Re: Microids to Resurrect Agatha Christie Games [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Mad Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
Thanks, BrownEyedTigre. I missed coming here SO much !!!! rolleyes

#943654 - 03/07/14 11:37 AM Re: Microids to Resurrect Agatha Christie Games [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
gruffy Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Plymouth, Devon,UK
Lets hope they do a Death on the nile point and click! Mr David Suchet could do the naration as the TV series has finished.

EDIT: Agatha Christie certainly would be surprised to see computer games of her books!

Edited by gruffy (03/08/14 01:27 PM)
Edit Reason: i have too much to say!

#943779 - 03/08/14 12:06 PM Re: Microids to Resurrect Agatha Christie Games [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
Sonic Boomer

She sure would gruffy!

Ana wave

#943880 - 03/08/14 07:29 PM Re: Microids to Resurrect Agatha Christie Games [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Volkana Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Greece
More good news!!!

after reading that they are going to make Syberia 3, now i read that they are going to make Agatha Christie adventure series too?
So excited happydance

Although i prefer to make these games as an adventure game and not as a HOG game (although i love them both)

Can't wait to play them !

#943923 - 03/09/14 01:55 AM Re: Microids to Resurrect Agatha Christie Games [Re: Volkana]
gruffy Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Plymouth, Devon,UK
Originally Posted By: Volkana
More good news!!!

after reading that they are going to make Syberia 3, now i read that they are going to make Agatha Christie adventure series too?
So excited happydance

Although i prefer to make these games as an adventure game and not as a HOG game (although i love them both)

Can't wait to play them !

Good news if they make some Agatha Christie games. Please let them be like The adventure company ones!
What are hog games?

#943949 - 03/09/14 09:05 AM Re: Microids to Resurrect Agatha Christie Games [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
Sonic Boomer

Gruffy, HOG games are Hidden Object casual games. THey did that with the last few Agatha Christie games rather than making adventure games out of them.

Ana wave

#943955 - 03/09/14 09:58 AM Re: Microids to Resurrect Agatha Christie Games [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
ipad_Lover Offline
Settled Boomer

I found at half price books a collector's edition of the "Murder on the Orient" express game. It had never been played but was a beatup copy. I bought it and restored it to like new condition and it is a wonderful game - love it!

I did get two more - but no collector's editions. I'm so glad the series will continue - they are great fun!

I'm looking forward to played the other two as well.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
11 registered (auntiegram, Draclvr, Sassy, Jenny100, Rushes, mj2c, kjos, LadyLinda, soot, 1 invisible), 67 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Mistywarren, keonie, cattitude, Jerrnej, greacia
8508 Registered Users