GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#945896 - 03/21/14 01:00 PM Re: Second Installment Of Mystery Adventure Series ‘Shadows On The Vatican’ Scheduled For March Release [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

I checked mine to see -
Do you have the game you want to play highlighted on Zodiac left frame?
I have mine on "disconnect" at top right. I don't know if that makes a difference.

#945899 - 03/21/14 01:16 PM Re: Second Installment Of Mystery Adventure Series ‘Shadows On The Vatican’ Scheduled For March Release [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Chief Offline
Staff
Adept Boomer

Loc: Québec
MaG, at the same I was curious to see if someone was playing the game from Zodiac, I sent a help message and got a fast response: if you clicked on HD (or Normal) when asked, choose normal. Just uninstall the game on the same page we download and install the game at Zodiac and reinstall.

I just did that and the game is OK.

Thanks MaG

Chief wave

#945900 - 03/21/14 01:22 PM Re: Second Installment Of Mystery Adventure Series ‘Shadows On The Vatican’ Scheduled For March Release [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Great! I selected HD because my screen resolution is quite high - 1920x1020.

Have fun. I played only up to - entering the bar. I will catch up on life first.

#945919 - 03/21/14 04:26 PM Re: Second Installment Of Mystery Adventure Series ‘Shadows On The Vatican’ Scheduled For March Release [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
sanford Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Hicksville, NY USA
Well, Mag. I bought this game from Zodiac, and it's playing well. I chose "NORMAL" for my screen resolution. "A funny thing happened on my way to the game". LOL On the config screen, if I choose "Aspect Ratio", the game plays fine. If I choose "Use desktop Resolution", I get a BLACK screen and some audio. Very strange. I'll just leave it on the "ASPECT RATIO" setting.
Sandy

#946064 - 03/22/14 06:10 PM Re: Second Installment Of Mystery Adventure Series ‘Shadows On The Vatican’ Scheduled For March Release [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Hi Sany,

I am held to a standstill. I have been experiencing glitches on the game.
I cannot save or get to main menu at the Beauty Farm.
And now during a replay to take picture of a puzzle - I lost the inventory bar whenever I try to take the map of Rome. So I cannot continue until I find where Silvia is kept.
I am at a standstill. I think I will rest. lol

#946070 - 03/22/14 06:24 PM Re: Second Installment Of Mystery Adventure Series ‘Shadows On The Vatican’ Scheduled For March Release [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Chief Offline
Staff
Adept Boomer

Loc: Québec
I also have glitches with the save and load games.

Had to back track in the game to make another save.

Chief wave

#946105 - 03/22/14 11:25 PM Re: Second Installment Of Mystery Adventure Series ‘Shadows On The Vatican’ Scheduled For March Release [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
sanford Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Hicksville, NY USA
Well, Mag, I KNOW you will get past those "glitches" eventually. Meanwhile "give it a rest". You have MY "permission" to take the rest of the day OFF. LOL Thank you for your efforts.
Sandy

CHIEF, I purchased this game from ZODIAC, and I have had no problems, whatsoever. Sounds to me like you are trying to play the FRENCH version. Of course, the only difference between the two versions might only be the language differences.
Sandy

Edited by BrownEyedTigre (03/23/14 06:32 PM)
Edit Reason: combined stacked posts

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
9 registered (Pokey, The Haze, BobH, DBK, Marian, Sorta Blonde, oldmariner, oldman, 1 invisible), 65 Guests and 19 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Polikolp, efmouse, arlenewilson32, ponycakes, veteran
8538 Registered Users