That's great. So we have another person on the interested list. Can we count you in also "old lady"?
BTW, I did manage to get inside the museum last Spring and take some photos (on Flickr as usual!).
Anyways, here is the current itinerary:
1) Meet at Harbour Master's car park 7.45
2) Gruels/Martello Tower (Looe) 7.45
3) Hannafore Beach/Pinnacles8.20
4) Sandplace/Sedgemarsh Station 8.50
5) St Cuby's Well 9.05
6) Duloe/Northfield Church 9.20
7) Stone Circle/The Bear 10.10
8) Stock's Lane/Raven Lane 10.35
9) Old Barn/Causeland Station 10.55
10) St Keyne's Well 11.15
11) Hurlers/C-Ring 12.00
12) St Nonna's Well 1.20
13) Service Station 1.40
14) Talland/Ulcombe Church 1.50
17) Coast Path 2.50
18) Lighthouse 3.10
19) Polperro/Saxton (Several locations here!) 3.30
20) Meet at House on the Props 4.45
21) Minibus returns to looe 5.45 (Those who want to stay in Polperro take bus/taxi to Looe)
There are a couple of places we won't have time to visit, namely:
The Looe Museum/Gruel's Shop interior - The opening times would mean we would have to return to Looe in the middle of the day, a big chunk of time lost)
Ager/Karswell House - It is in Devon, and is just a little too far for us to fit it in to one day
Bob's Workshop interior - Firstly, I don't know exactly where it is, and the distance to lanhydrock is too much to pack into a day trip
Polruan Block House - TLC2 location - Just a little too far to do on the day.
All of these places can comfortably be visited from Looe (under an hour's journey) so I would recommend tour peeps make their own way to these locations.
Edited by AmunPtah (09/15/10 01:10 PM)