GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#947868 - 04/01/14 03:47 PM Re: Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Fall of the House of Usher Collector's Ed - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Uncle Reg]
Mad Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
I'm playing the CE version of this game right now and am absolutely enjoying it !! Even though that dreaded "black smoke" is making another appearance lol

[Can't say it reminds me much of the actual Edgar Alan Poe tale but it is definitely an entertaining experience happydance]

#947869 - 04/01/14 03:49 PM Re: Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Fall of the House of Usher Collector's Ed - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Mad]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
I'm glad you are enjoying the game, Mad, despite the ubiquitous smoke. laugh thumbsup

#947916 - 04/01/14 10:57 PM Re: Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Fall of the House of Usher Collector's Ed - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Marian]
kazzmo Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Yukon, Oklahoma
I have enjoyed all the games in this series and this one is certaiinly continuning the tradition. Great game! bravo

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
4 registered (aretha, shroeder, Jarkeld, NDLVR), 55 Guests and 19 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Adam_B, Polikolp, efmouse, arlenewilson32, ponycakes
8539 Registered Users