GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#947954 - 04/02/14 05:35 AM Re: Mysterious Journey II - infamous Tower Puzzle [Re: Robar]
Kaki's Sister Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: Marlborough USA
Thanks Rushes. Robert all you have to do to send a PM is click on the name (Kaki's Sister) or the name of whoever you wished to PM. A little box will open click on the 2nd item (send a PM). Write your post and click submit in the left bottom corner. It's that easy. Hope this helps.

#948711 - 04/06/14 11:22 PM Re: Mysterious Journey II - infamous Tower Puzzle [Re: Kaki's Sister]
Robar Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: Victoria BC Canada
Hi Gerry

I've tried to send you a PM, but it says you're 'full up'.
Not sure what to do.

Cheers
Robert

#948735 - 04/07/14 04:46 AM Re: Mysterious Journey II - infamous Tower Puzzle [Re: Robar]
Kaki's Sister Offline
Graduate Boomer

Robert i cleaned out all my PM posts so you should be able to send one now. I even have one from you dated 2009!

#948909 - 04/08/14 02:11 AM Re: Mysterious Journey II - infamous Tower Puzzle [Re: Robar]
Robar Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: Victoria BC Canada
Hi Gerry

Nice to chat with you after all these years. How have you been?
I haven't played any games since then. ...until awhile ago.
I built a new super machine a couple of years ago, and decided to install my old game collection for fun.
The results were surprising. Some of the old games ran perfectly. Alas, some didn't. - Riven, Nautilus.
I set out to carefully play all of them again, all the way through. ...starting with the Myst. All of them.
I was pleasantly surprised at how MUCH I'd forgotten. That made them almost fresh!
URU is the supreme pinicle of this type of game. I spent months 'lost' in it. Whoa..!
The two Aura Games were next. Both absolutely gorgeous. (I learned how to take pictures of this game.)
I've saved them as .jpgs Then I tackled the formidable Mysterious Journey II. It was a first rate game.
Getting through it put me in contact with youse at GB. Again. After 6 years, with your help I got to the end.
I just finished Cleopatra. Delightful!

Blah blah..! What have you been playing? Is there anything new out there?
Methinks I should go to bed...

Cheers
Robert

#948931 - 04/08/14 07:05 AM Re: Mysterious Journey II - infamous Tower Puzzle [Re: Robar]
Rushes Online   content
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

Loc: UK
Hi Robert,

Please, anything that's non-hint-related needs to be either posted over at Discussions forum, or PM'd to Gerry as you've both mentioned here. Thanks. smile

#949101 - 04/09/14 04:54 AM Re: Mysterious Journey II - infamous Tower Puzzle [Re: Robar]
Kaki's Sister Offline
Graduate Boomer

Thanks Rushes. I sent Robert a PM. wave

#949113 - 04/09/14 06:40 AM Re: Mysterious Journey II - infamous Tower Puzzle [Re: Robar]
Rushes Online   content
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

Loc: UK
thumbsup

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
10 registered (The Haze, Rushes, scampy, kjos, Draclvr, OrleansBelle, Lex, curly, mj2c, 1 invisible), 75 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Amberdrop, binnykinz, scarend, JALind, maggieann
8524 Registered Users