GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#949979 - 04/14/14 03:09 PM Re: Tex Murphy Tesla Effect Pre-order Information [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
marie Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Indiana
Just finished playing the Demo, it was great and left me wanting more. I preordered the game from GOG and wish it was out this week NOT NEXT.

Marie wave

#950675 - 04/17/14 08:02 PM Re: Tex Murphy Tesla Effect Pre-order Information [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
plumgas Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Australia
Game has now been delayed until 7th may. Big finish have more work to do on the game to make it the best game ever.

from big finish face book page.

Let’s face it, you’ve waited 16 years, what’s 16 more days?

Some of you may have already cottoned on to the fact that in some places the release date for Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy adventure has been moved to May 7th. We can confirm this information is correct.

The reason for this is simple: we want to make sure that when it comes time to releasing Tesla Effect we are going to present you with the most polished, perfected and purely awesome adventure gaming experience! The team here at Big Finish Games is burning the midnight oil, working extra hard to help make this game a shining example of adventure gaming at its finest, and we feel it would be an injustice for our backers and fans to release a product before we feel it is ultimately ready.

Within the next few days we will be releasing a new update video with details of the above, as well as a few surprises. Once again, we apologize for the delay but we promise that with this little bit of extra time we will be able to deliver the best Tex Murphy adventure yet!

Edited by plumgas (04/17/14 08:05 PM)

#950677 - 04/17/14 08:12 PM Re: Tex Murphy Tesla Effect Pre-order Information [Re: plumgas]
Marian Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Thank you for the update, plumgas - good to know. wave

#950733 - 04/18/14 05:34 AM Re: Tex Murphy Tesla Effect Pre-order Information [Re: Marian]
Mad Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
"Let’s face it, you’ve waited 16 years, what’s 16 more days?"

Fine by me !! A new Tex game at ANY time is such a bonus happydance happydance happydance

#950829 - 04/18/14 02:32 PM Re: Tex Murphy Tesla Effect Pre-order Information [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
marie Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Indiana
Guess I'll just have to wait then, wont I cry not really though, I downloaded and will play Tex Murphy Overseer.

Marie wave

#950943 - 04/19/14 07:55 AM Re: Tex Murphy Tesla Effect Pre-order Information [Re: marie]
Mad Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
The "way to go" marie !! lol

#950955 - 04/19/14 10:05 AM Re: Tex Murphy Tesla Effect Pre-order Information [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BubbaJake Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Illinois
I finally finished this demo (which really helps you learn the new interface) and I really liked it. One thing I learned is, if you adjust your contrast (and not your brightness necessarily) and don't try to rely on the flashlight you can see pretty well. I had also turned off all the room lights and found that a lamp didn't take away from the game. It might even help. It took just a little getting used to and I was into it. I had the one crash, but the demo played smoothly afterward. I have to relay the info of the crash to either Big Finish OR Steam or both, don't know which. I downloaded through Steam. I hadn't heard the game way delayed.

#951087 - 04/19/14 11:29 PM Re: Tex Murphy Tesla Effect Pre-order Information [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
plumgas Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Australia
adjust the gamma gives you best results

#951232 - 04/20/14 02:42 PM Re: Tex Murphy Tesla Effect Pre-order Information [Re: plumgas]
sanford Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Hicksville, NY USA
I appreciate the update about the game release date, Plumgas. It's certainly is NOT a problem. I'm really busy playing the new games which have recently been released.
Sandy

#951312 - 04/20/14 11:46 PM Re: Tex Murphy Tesla Effect Pre-order Information [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Lynnypoo2 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: georgia, USA
Only 2 more days..yay..i'm ready..

#951319 - 04/21/14 12:37 AM Re: Tex Murphy Tesla Effect Pre-order Information [Re: Lynnypoo2]
Marian Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Originally Posted By: Lynnypoo2
Only 2 more days..yay..i'm ready..

A little longer than that...the release date is now May 7th. wave

#951448 - 04/21/14 05:30 PM Re: Tex Murphy Tesla Effect Pre-order Information [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
I added a video to the first post.

Ana wave

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
7 registered (Guimerius, Draclvr, BobH, Gimme, Barry, Koala, gymcandy1), 86 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Newest Members
GreenBoat, Spidermna133, kamoj, RebKean, gerald
8493 Registered Users