GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Ghosts of Thornton hall iPad. Stuck in ruins help please #951584
04/22/14 12:42 PM
04/22/14 12:42 PM
P
Poppysmom Offline OP
Junior Boomer
Poppysmom  Offline OP
Junior Boomer
P

I have completed the wallpaper puzzle and got the star sketch but now I can't move out of the ruins. It points out with the golden arrow, it sparks various place when I twirl round and the music still plays but I can't zoom into the sparks or move out of the ruins. I can open my phone but can't call anyone on it, I can view the camera pics etc but it seems I can't move off my central spot. Have I hit a glitch? If so, what do I do. Please please help, before I scrap my progress and start the game again

Re: Ghosts of Thornton hall iPad. Stuck in ruins help please [Re: Poppysmom] #951585
04/22/14 12:52 PM
04/22/14 12:52 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Somebody else here who was playing this game on an iPad had problems in the ruins too - her problem was that when she was trying to stack the boxes and stuff, she couldn't figure out how to stack more than one item. The solution was that she had to release one item with the down arrow before getting another one. So, hopefully your problem is not a glitch but rather something else.

Let's wait to see if anyone here has any advice or suggestions. wave

Re: Ghosts of Thornton hall iPad. Stuck in ruins help please [Re: Marian] #951591
04/22/14 01:24 PM
04/22/14 01:24 PM
P
Poppysmom Offline OP
Junior Boomer
Poppysmom  Offline OP
Junior Boomer
P

I was confused by that stacking too. When you touch the stacking item and release it thinks that's where you want to place the item. So you need to touch and hold while you drag.

My daughter has gone in and out the ruins without a problem like this, which is why I think I'm frozen in a glitch. Thanks for replying.

Re: Ghosts of Thornton hall iPad. Stuck in ruins help please [Re: Poppysmom] #951594
04/22/14 01:48 PM
04/22/14 01:48 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
By the way, welcome to GameBoomers.

So your daughter had no trouble at this point of the game? Well, if I can find anyone else who had a similar problem with the game, I will let you know. I would hate to think that you will have to start over. wave

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Draclvr, Marian 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 206 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users