GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Adventurezator: When Pigs Fly Set for Release in 2014 #951963
04/24/14 10:26 AM
04/24/14 10:26 AM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline OP
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline OP
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Upstart Brazilian Developer Pigasus Games Delivers New Behind-the-Scenes Video, Readies for Steam

Quote:
Florianopolis, Brazil – April 23, 2014 – Following its successful Kickstarter campaign, new-found Brazilian development team Pigasus Games is priming its fan-fueled game Adventurezator: When Pigs Fly for release this year on PC, Mac, Linux, and Steam Machines. The Steam version of the game will feature native support for the "Owl" controller. This original, pig-centric game features sexily gyrating, puzzle-solving pigs and blends sandbox elements, point-and-click adventure, and level creation aspects into a never-seen-before gameplay cocktail that Kickstarter fans overwhelmingly approved.

The new, behind-the-scenes motion capture video reveals the secrets behind Pigsasus’s bacon-flavored design.

Watch the behind-the-scenes trailer on YouTube HERE: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VKvmbitpmA

Pigasus Games is now setting its sights on Steam, and is mustering all of the wonderfully horrible bacon clichés it can generate to get players, fans, bacon-aficionados, and swinging swine lovers to approve it. Embrace your inner bacon and vote for Adventurezator: When Pigs Fly HERE: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=92960968

“I love bacon,” said Fabio "Petrucio" Stange, lead designer and CEO at Pigasus Games. “I crave it in my sleep and wake up smelling it every day; so it’s no wonder I decided to make a game starring puzzle-solving pigs that dance like Miss Piggy on LSD. Our Kickstarter fans loved the concept behind Adventurezator, and we believe our best path for the ultimate bacon cheeseburger is to lay it on thick with Steam. We’re encouraging fans to up-vote us on Steam Greenlight, as we strive to bring bacon to the masses!”

Adventurezator: When Pigs Fly is a sandbox-style, point-and-click-adventure creator that gives players the ability to create their own story-based adventures using dynamically interactive objects and creatures with no scripting or technical knowledge required. Players can create, save, and share their own characters, edit their own cutscenes, and instantly build their own levels and campaigns as they string chapters together to tell short narratives or full-length adventure-style stories. Once complete, players can share their own creations online and play other player-designed levels.

To vote for Adventurezator: When Pigs Fly, please visit Steam’s Greenlight page (steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=92960968) and help make it happen.

To see the vast support Pigasus’s game has received on Kickstarter, click here: www.kickstarter.com/projects/petrucio/adventurezator-when-pigs-fly.

Adventurezator: When Pigs Fly will appear on PC, Mac, Linux, and Steam Machines this year, and is designed with native Steam controller support. For more on Pigasus Games, ‘like’ it on Facebook, follow it on Twitter @PigasusGames, and visit the game's Website www.adventurezator.com/.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Adventurezator: When Pigs Fly Set for Release in 2014 [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #951966
04/24/14 10:34 AM
04/24/14 10:34 AM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Thanks for the info, Ana. smile

Re: Adventurezator: When Pigs Fly Set for Release in 2014 [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #951969
04/24/14 11:21 AM
04/24/14 11:21 AM
United Kingdom
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer
Mad  Offline
Sonic Boomer

United Kingdom
thanks BrownEyedTigre smile

Time : The Most Precious Commodity
Re: Adventurezator: When Pigs Fly Set for Release in 2014 [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #952013
04/24/14 03:01 PM
04/24/14 03:01 PM
Greece
Haroula Offline
Adept Boomer
Haroula  Offline
Adept Boomer

Greece
Thanks, Ana. wave

I change all my passwords to "incorrect". So whenever I forget, it says, "your password is incorrect".

Re: Adventurezator: When Pigs Fly Set for Release in 2014 [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #952340
04/26/14 05:22 AM
04/26/14 05:22 AM
Marlborough USA
Kaki's Sister Offline
Sonic Boomer
Kaki's Sister  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Marlborough USA
Thanks Ana. smile

Gerry
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 144 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users