GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#952572 - 04/27/14 01:29 AM Re: Broken Sword 5 – the Serpent’s Curse: Episode Two now available on Steam, GOG.com and Get Games [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
JoAJ Offline
Shy Boomer

Just bought Broken Sword 5 and downloading now - not Broken Sword 4 although both came up as available downloads. Thanks for the info. regarding the "special" price - fantastic. Just one question, do I need to download Broken Sword 4 as well or is it incorporated in 5? I was going to get "4" previously but after reading the reviews thought it best to wait until "5" came out.

Jo.

#952574 - 04/27/14 01:42 AM Re: Broken Sword 5 – the Serpent’s Curse: Episode Two now available on Steam, GOG.com and Get Games [Re: JoAJ]
traveler Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Rivellon
If you want 4, Jo, go get it.
I've never played it but it's a very different game from BS1, 2 and 5 (which is why I'm not interested).
Five goes back to the world of the first two games and 4 is not incorporated in it at all.
Talk about comparing apples and kumquats....

Gil.

#952575 - 04/27/14 01:58 AM Re: Broken Sword 5 – the Serpent’s Curse: Episode Two now available on Steam, GOG.com and Get Games [Re: traveler]
JoAJ Offline
Shy Boomer

Great thanks for the quick reply!! Actually I've just done the dumbest thing and bought Dracula 5 by mistake! Oh well, never mind, I have played Dracula 4 anyway but not 5 so it doesn't matter all that much - just a stupid thing to do though. crazy

#952651 - 04/27/14 02:57 PM Re: Broken Sword 5 – the Serpent’s Curse: Episode Two now available on Steam, GOG.com and Get Games [Re: oldman]
sanford Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Hicksville, NY USA
John,

Click to reveal..
I'm afraid that they DID eat that poor goat. That means there WON'T be a sequel UNLESS they get another goat. LOL

Sandy

Edited by MaG (04/27/14 03:24 PM)
Edit Reason: added tag

#952655 - 04/27/14 03:25 PM Re: Broken Sword 5 – the Serpent’s Curse: Episode Two now available on Steam, GOG.com and Get Games [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Sandy,

There are 2 goats in that game lol

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
4 registered (kjos, bermag45, adv, curly), 70 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Newest Members
maggieann, charlene, mikcik, Trishpatsy, sosiebear1
8520 Registered Users