GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#954731 - 05/08/14 02:41 AM Re: IMHO Bigfish Games very sneaky... [Re: cazziejoe]
meryl Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Wales
You've said it all, Mignonne.

This company has grasped the point that it is actually SMART to be hyper ethical and to treat a customer as a precious treasure. It's "good" business in every sense of that word.

#954768 - 05/08/14 08:02 AM Re: IMHO Bigfish Games very sneaky... [Re: cazziejoe]
Sparkle Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Canal Fulton, OH
I'm sorry to see a subject title suggesting BFG is unethical. Even when an error is a misunderstanding on the part of the customer, BFG will make things right. I've made mistakes in ordering on a couple of occasions and BFG quickly refunded my payment. I would have waited until I received a response from BFG before making an accusation about how they do business. JMO

#954782 - 05/08/14 09:04 AM Re: IMHO Bigfish Games very sneaky... [Re: cazziejoe]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Thank you very much for all the opinions including the original poster's new view about the situation.
I will close this thread.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
14 registered (ray, InlandAZ, kjos, Jarkeld, maryjo, CanukDenis, Marian, mbday630, Draclvr, 1 invisible), 61 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
scarend, JALind, maggieann, charlene, mikcik
8522 Registered Users