GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#954955 - 05/08/14 11:28 PM Re: ND the Silent Spy-Need to Get Bench Puzzle [Re: DonnaV]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

I sent you a saved game hoping that it is what you want. luck

#955046 - 05/09/14 12:31 PM Re: ND the Silent Spy-Need to Get Bench Puzzle [Re: MaG]
linda333 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Canada
Thanks so much. Hi again. So sorry to ask again but for some reason I can't get the file you sent me to open. I get a message saying to search the internet for
help on opening this file. I have opened other files so I have no idea why this one won't let me open it.....thanks. Once again thanks so much for the help.
Mag, thanks for your 2nd e-mail to me...finally got what to do. So sorry, I don't know why I didn't get it the first time. Finally did it, thanks!

Edited by linda333 (05/09/14 10:00 PM)

#955049 - 05/09/14 12:44 PM Re: ND the Silent Spy-Need to Get Bench Puzzle [Re: DonnaV]
LadyLinda Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: NYC, NY USA
If it is the actual saved game file, then just add it to your SPY folder for saved games.
Start the game and then load it to start playing.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
10 registered (oldbroad, InlandAZ, Donald, sanford, glozza, mj2c, maryjo, Marian, samuel, Sorta Blonde), 61 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Cabb, Veilant, tookiebgirl12, Adam_B, Polikolp
8542 Registered Users