GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
URU #95545
01/08/04 12:37 AM
01/08/04 12:37 AM
Red Bluff CA USA
RussMyer Offline OP
Settled Boomer
RussMyer  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Red Bluff CA USA
Being a lover of Myst and later games of this type, I have tacked URU in spite of being 3/4 blind. At least, I will NOT die!! Problem: When I quit, the game is not saved automatically. amd I'm forced to start ofer every time. I see no way to save during the game. So far, this game looks great. Doc Russ

"Good gaming nourishes both brain and soul."
Re: URU #95546
01/08/04 02:39 AM
01/08/04 02:39 AM
Northwestern New Mexico, USA
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Jenny  Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

In the books in Relto, besides the linking picture, there should be a page that links you to the last journey cloth that you touched in an Age. That will keep you from having to backtrack too far--it also means that the best time to quit a session is right after you've touched a journey...

"Once you give up integrity, the rest is easy." Anonymous
Re: URU #95547
01/12/04 01:23 AM
01/12/04 01:23 AM
Red Bluff CA USA
RussMyer Offline OP
Settled Boomer
RussMyer  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Red Bluff CA USA
My game has me starting on a plain. I found one bbokmark, beind the fence gate. BUT, I have no way to get to any bookshelves, etc. I can't find any reference to reading the books, etc.

"Good gaming nourishes both brain and soul."
Re: URU #95548
01/12/04 01:38 AM
01/12/04 01:38 AM
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Jenny  Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Russ, all that book stuff doesn't start for a while. Right now, the game will always put you back on that plain, but everything you've accomplished so far will be done.

Do you see a trailer in the distance? Better go talk to the man sitting outside...

"Once you give up integrity, the rest is easy." Anonymous
Re: URU #95549
01/13/04 09:26 PM
01/13/04 09:26 PM
West Seattle, WA
ces Offline
Settled Boomer
ces  Offline
Settled Boomer

West Seattle, WA
Russ, you actually start in a desert in New Mexico. Ahead of you, in the distance, is a volcano with a trailer to the right as you look at the volcano. You found the "handprint" on the fence already. Walk towards the volcano - when you get closer to it walk around the side on the left as you look at it. You'll come to something very familiar looking - of course, you'll want to take a good look at it! :-)

Continue walking around the volcano - you'll see a huge crack in the earth in the distance to your left. Continue walking and you'll see the trailer again. Walk up to the trailer and talk to the man - each time you talk with him he'll tell you a little more. Eventually you'll need to thoroughly explore the crack in the earth - it will eventually take you to Relto, where you will find the "bookshelves."

The handprints are known as "journey cloths."

Good luck!

Christine
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Kaki's Sister, oldbroad), 249 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users