There are fifteen differences between these screen shots from the beach in Robinson Crusoe ... can you find one? The bottom image has been flipped to increase the challenge of the hunt.
Happy hunting Top Picture (Large File 157KB) Bottom Picture (Large File 157KB)
1. Sign 'on the shore' is different (screen shot banner center top)
2. One more star fish on the beach
3. The number on the chest (Hint XX Menu) is different
4. Longer blade on the machete under the coconut (& Lemur's tail)
5. Grasshopper on upper palm tree trunk moved left to right side
6. Lemur's tail is shorter
7. Buried bottle missing its cork
8. Starfish spelled different in side panel
9. The flag under "Shipyard" doesn't flip
10. The sword handle in tree trunk is shorter
11. Left Pane "Tasks" lost its 's'
12. The mouse cursor in the water is reversed