GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#95815 - 05/11/02 04:43 PM Atlantis II - Third Spider Puzzle
Cassandra Offline
Junior Boomer

Gone up into the dreaded spider web for the third time....put the feather down... a tile appears...cursor seems to act slower and slower at this point...cant seem to do anything with this tile.....then spider gets me once again LOL....Someone please tell me what I am doing wrong here. mad

#95816 - 05/11/02 05:27 PM Re: Atlantis II - Third Spider Puzzle
Witchen Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: Seattle Washington USA
Hi there Cassandra..For the big MomSpider, walk around the edge of the web until you are next to the open part of the web, where its broken. It should be on your left. Put your feather on the edge of the web on the far side of the broken part. The green feather will turn into an orange dot. Go stand on it and wait for her to come up the web toward you. Go back to where you were when you placed the feather and then go to the center of the web and pick up the sword. Turn around and face MomSpider. Hit her with the sword and then quickly go to the center and pick up the skulls there. Go right off the web on the far side of it, dropping to the ground.

Love, WItchen =O) smile

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
2 registered (RebKean, kjos), 61 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Newest Members
GreenBoat, Spidermna133, kamoj, RebKean, gerald
8493 Registered Users