GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#95937 - 02/01/03 12:05 PM Re: Curse of Monkey Island
Jema Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Virginia
Jenny,

After you install the game and click on the icon to begin playing, on the screen that comes up you're given the choice to play in one of two modes: Easy (Curse of Monkey Island) or Hard (Mega-Monkey).

I looked at the walkthrough here by Christine Caine and read her instructions for getting the Membership Card and the gold tooth and they are for the Mega-Monkey mode so I would assume the whole walkthrough is.

wave Jema

#95938 - 02/01/03 03:13 PM Re: Curse of Monkey Island
desertlilac Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: California
To all: Yep I am on the right track. And certainly have learned a great deal. I started out with the lesser puzzles version and am now playing the MegaVersion. The WT on this site is for the MegaVersion. It is going swimmingly well now. I thought I was losing it for awhile not being able to find things:) But of course they did not exist in the lesser version.

Despite all the problems I have had, this has been a fun fun game. Love the humor in it and the artwork is very different and interesting. Puzzles are not too difficult. Will be looking forward to more Monkey Games now.

#95939 - 02/02/03 01:12 AM Re: Curse of Monkey Island
desertlilac Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: California
Yes, the difference in my game is because I was first playing the easier version which is not megamonkey but following a WT that was for Megamonkey. No wonder I could not find some things. And tis true -- the Megamonkey game has more puzzles in it, more things to pick up and more things for the hero to accomplish. Rather clever little game when one gets onto all of this

#95940 - 02/02/03 08:30 AM Re: Curse of Monkey Island
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Have fun with this Monkey Island series. They are all my favorites - the dialogue and the puzzle twists are innovative and funny!

MaG

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
15 registered (Darlene, Jenny100, Barb, granny, BrownEyedTigre, colpet, Haroula, kjos, lynthorpe, Iurii), 84 Guests and 18 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Adam_B, Polikolp, efmouse, arlenewilson32, ponycakes
8539 Registered Users