GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Jekyll & Hyde #95982
05/14/02 08:44 AM
05/14/02 08:44 AM
florida
E
ErnestineZ Offline OP
Settled Boomer
ErnestineZ  Offline OP
Settled Boomer
E

florida
HELP! From anyone who has played Dreamcatcher's Jekyll & Hyde. I am really stuck in the opium den. I have jumped on the dragon's head at least 50 times. I have tried to jump from there to the red door and the ledge above it. I still can't leave the level. Can anyone help?

Salty
Re: Jekyll & Hyde #95983
05/14/02 10:51 AM
05/14/02 10:51 AM
Seattle Washington USA
Witchen Offline
True Blue Boomer
Witchen  Offline
True Blue Boomer

Seattle Washington USA
"There's one slight hitch: the jump required to reach the head is beyond Jekyll's capabilities. Go back down the stairs and climb the second floor on the other side of the room. Inside the accessible room (reddish-coloured lock) is a basin filled with water which, when mixed with the potion, will allow you to transform yourself into Hyde.
Having done so, go back down the stairs and go up to the second floor on the other side of the room. Right at the end, behind the last screen, you will find a medikit; you then need to kill the sniper, break the railing and gather enough momentum to be able to reach the head of the dragon from where you can exit the level. "

----------------------------

Best wishes, Witchen =O)

Re: Jekyll & Hyde #95984
05/14/02 04:50 PM
05/14/02 04:50 PM
North aurora IL
burpee Offline
Addicted Boomer
burpee  Offline
Addicted Boomer

North aurora IL
Hey there Ernestine! This is a tough game. Make sure that you are not trying to jump onto the statue on the main floor. You want to jump to the dragon head on the wall between the two third floor balconies. You must break the railing and then position yourself so that you are on the very edge and looking perpendicular to the ledge of the open mouth that you are going to jump to. You should be able to make a jump to the mouth or you can use a running jump but it must be timed right. This is a hard jump. I got stuck here too. Let me know if this helps. Nancy

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (ergggo, 1 invisible), 329 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users