GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Shadowgate Update and Trailer #963001
06/17/14 03:04 PM
06/17/14 03:04 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline OP
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline OP
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
PreOrder the Hero version and get access to the Beta Testing.

You can preorder here.

You can watch the trailer here.

Quote:
Twain Harte, CA – June 17, 2014 – Feeling like getting an early peek at what is lurking in Castle Shadowgate? Development team Zojoi and indie games partner Reverb Triple XP announced today that the closed Beta access of Shadowgate, one of the most renowned adventure titles in video game history, will be available starting today. Closed Beta access is available to both Kickstarter backers of Shadowgate and new adventure seekers who pre-order the “Hero” tier for $24.99 HERE: www.zojoi.com/shadowgate.

“Launching the closed Beta of Shadowgate is an exciting step for us as we give gamers an early taste of the bold adventure that awaits,” said Karl Roelofs, Design Director at Zojoi. “The new graphics and eerie music create an atmosphere that transports gamers from their everyday lives into this harrowing dark adventure that’s both classic and completely new. Of course, the great part is that players will quickly learn that this new castle is as deadly as the last.”

Shadowgate is coming to PC, Mac, iOS and Android tablets late this summer for $19.99, but gamers eager to get a head start on their journey can:

• Discount Price: Pre-order the PC and Mac versions today to reserve a copy for only $14.99 – a 25% discount.

• Adventurer Tier: Choose the “Adventurer” tier to receive the full game at release plus wallpapers and a digital Shadowgate calendar.

• Hero Tier: Become a true fan of high adventure by purchasing the “Hero” tier including all the other pre-order items plus a complete digital soundtrack, digital art book, Beta tester access with in-game credits, and access to the final game one week before launch!

Full details on pre-order incentives and pricing can be found at www.shadowgate.com.

Nearly 30 years after the original version premiered on the Macintosh, Shadowgate returns, fully re-imagined and updated for today’s gaming landscape. With 4K-capable resolutions, Shadowgate not only features a stunning level of hand-painted detail but also tons of new mind-bending puzzles and more objects to interact with to help you on your quest. There are also plenty of throwbacks to the original version, so veterans and newcomers alike will relish their journey through Shadowgate… if they survive.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Shadowgate Update and Trailer [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #963006
06/17/14 03:25 PM
06/17/14 03:25 PM
Rivellon
T
traveler Offline
Addicted Boomer
traveler  Offline
Addicted Boomer
T

Rivellon
Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Shadowgate is coming to PC, Mac, iOS and Android tablets late this summer for $19.99, but gamers eager to get a head start on their journey can:

• Discount Price: Pre-order the PC and Mac versions today to reserve a copy for only $14.99 – a 25% discount.
• Adventurer Tier: Choose the “Adventurer” tier to receive the full game at release plus wallpapers and a digital Shadowgate calendar.
•Hero Tier: Become a true fan of high adventure by purchasing the “Hero” tier including all the other pre-order items plus a complete digital soundtrack, digital art book, Beta tester access with in-game credits, and access to the final game one week before launch!

The game is playable ONLY through Steam.

Gil.

"Best not to think about it. I don't want to fall to bits 'cos of excess existential thought."
Re: Shadowgate Update and Trailer [Re: traveler] #963007
06/17/14 03:26 PM
06/17/14 03:26 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Thanks, Ana. wave

Re: Shadowgate Update and Trailer [Re: Marian] #963033
06/17/14 06:56 PM
06/17/14 06:56 PM
United Kingdom
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer
Mad  Offline
Sonic Boomer

United Kingdom
Thanks very much, BrownEyedTigre grin

Time : The Most Precious Commodity
Re: Shadowgate Update and Trailer [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #963268
06/19/14 01:47 AM
06/19/14 01:47 AM
Greece
Haroula Offline
Adept Boomer
Haroula  Offline
Adept Boomer

Greece
Thanks, Ana. smile

I change all my passwords to "incorrect". So whenever I forget, it says, "your password is incorrect".

Re: Shadowgate Update and Trailer [Re: Haroula] #963363
06/19/14 03:53 PM
06/19/14 03:53 PM
United Kingdom
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer
Mad  Offline
Sonic Boomer

United Kingdom
"The game is playable ONLY through Steam."

I've been in touch with the Shadowgate people and the game will be available from other sites later happydance

Time : The Most Precious Commodity
Re: Shadowgate Update and Trailer [Re: Mad] #963364
06/19/14 03:55 PM
06/19/14 03:55 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Originally Posted By: Mad
"[i]

I've been in touch with the Shadowgate people and the game will be available from other sites later happydance

Good to know. wave

Re: Shadowgate Update and Trailer [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #963372
06/19/14 04:21 PM
06/19/14 04:21 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline OP
BrownEyedTigre  Offline OP
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
I've been waiting on an answer from them because I do know it was available DRM free to Kickstarter pledgers. Thanks Mad.

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Shadowgate Update and Trailer [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #963383
06/19/14 05:09 PM
06/19/14 05:09 PM
Rivellon
T
traveler Offline
Addicted Boomer
traveler  Offline
Addicted Boomer
T

Rivellon
Good, I hope they tell you what they told Mad because I'd really like to play the game.
They should make it clear up front, on their website, that Steam will not be the only portal.
Right now, every one of the game download options has 'Steam key' beside it.

Gil.

"Best not to think about it. I don't want to fall to bits 'cos of excess existential thought."
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (hagatha), 370 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users