GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#965476 - 06/30/14 03:39 PM Re: Fright Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Marian]
Sparkle Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Canal Fulton, OH
Thanks for letting us know, Marian.

#965478 - 06/30/14 03:52 PM Re: Fright Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Sparkle]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
You are welcome. I imagine that they will try to get this fix out as soon as possible. wave

#965624 - 07/01/14 09:46 AM Re: Fright Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Marian]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

An update has been released for the game, which reads as follows:

Quote:

Hello Everyone,

A new version of Fright Collector's Edition is now available on the website. This update includes the following fixes:

o Fixed voiceovers after the demo and frozen actors
o Replaced incorrect pictures both in strategy guide and diary

Note: If your progress has already been blocked, this update will *not* unblock your progress. We are working on resolving this, so you can continue where you left off.

But in the meantime, you can wait for the updated build that will allow you to continue or you can to start over.

If your progress has not been blocked, please install the updated version to avoid running into the progression block.

This update should show up on the left-hand side of your Big Fish Games app under 'Updates.' If you're not seeing that, just follow the steps below:

1) Open your app and make sure you're signed into your account.
2) Click on the 'Options' COG on the top right-hand side of your screen.
3) Click on the 'Downloads' tab.
4) Select 'Manually' and click 'Check For Updates.'

If you are still running into issues after installing that update, please contact our Tech Support Team so we can look into those.

#965632 - 07/01/14 10:02 AM Re: Fright Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Marian]
Susie07 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Hi, Marian!

Thanks for the info on the update. I finished the game last night, but may install the update and play it again because I thoroughly enjoyed the interactive HOs, puzzles and storyline.

It was an excellent game, but why do the developers believe that 4-1/2 hours of game play is sufficient for a CE? The main game took me 3 hours, and the bonus game took me another 90 minutes. I'm currently doing the jigsaw puzzles in the bonus section.

I still haven't picked up the new "Dark Parables" yet, so I'm gonna wait to see what the savings will be in the July 4th sale, which I'm sure BFG will have next weekend lol !

Susan

#965633 - 07/01/14 10:04 AM Re: Fright Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Thanks Marian!

#965636 - 07/01/14 10:12 AM Re: Fright Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

I finished the main game without voiceovers and then decided to wait for the update to play the bonus chapter, so I will download the new build now. I agree with you that the main game was a bit short, although it sounds like the bonus chapter has a pretty good length and I look forward to playing it. The game definitely kept me entertained.

And it does seem almost a certainty that Big Fish will have a Fourth of July sale. yes

#965825 - 07/02/14 11:31 AM Re: Fright Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Marian]
Susie07 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hi, Marian!

I downloaded the patch and replayed with sound. If possible, I enjoyed it even more, although it did nothing to increase the length lol !

BFG has a sale on today, but I think they'll do much better to celebrate the Fourth of July, so I'll wait until Friday. If not, I'll use my 2 Game Club credits to pick up the newest Dark Parables game.

Susan

#965826 - 07/02/14 11:36 AM Re: Fright Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Susie07]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

I'm going to replay it too, Susan. I know I will enjoy it more with sound, and it would appear that they have fixed that particular problem; thanks for that confirmation. thumbsup

It's a nice sale today, but I too am going to hold out until the weekend, just to see what might be on offer at that time.

So, what you are going to play between now and then? smile

#965897 - 07/02/14 08:53 PM Re: Fright Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Marian]
Susie07 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hi, Marian!

I decided to hang onto my 2 Game Club credits and picked up the new "Dark Parables" in today's sale (it's downloading right now). I'm sure there will be other good games between now and Sunday that I can buy in the Fourth of July sale (I will be shocked if there isn't one).

Aren't we overdue for a new "PuppetShow", or has the series ended?

Susan

#965905 - 07/02/14 09:35 PM Re: Fright Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Susie07]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

Have fun with Dark Parables. wave

ERS has indicated, I believe, on their Facebook page that they are working on another PuppetShow game. smile

#965963 - 07/03/14 09:02 AM Re: Fright Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Marian]
Susie07 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hi, Marian!

I Googled "PuppetShow" and discovered that the 6th installment (titled "Steam Heart", unless that changes) was sent out to some BFG members for beta testing the last week of May (3 testers posted YouTube videos), so it should probably be released shortly.

Susan

#966427 - 07/06/14 09:12 AM Re: Fright Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Jill Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: England
I just wanted to say how much I'm enjoying Fright Collector's Edition. It has all my favourite elements, including live actors, very few HOGS and interesting puzzles - all in all the best game I've played in a long time.

#966444 - 07/06/14 10:26 AM Re: Fright Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Kayc Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Kentucky
wave Me too, Jill. I have enjoyed the game very much. Picked up the game this weekend with Bigfish having all their great sales. It's a great game. I'm playing the bonus chapter now. Will definitely play again.

#966445 - 07/06/14 10:32 AM Re: Fright Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Glad to hear you all are enjoying the game! Happy gaming!
Ana wave

#966449 - 07/06/14 10:41 AM Re: Fright Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

Thank you for letting us know. thumbsup

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
5 registered (NDLVR, Koala, Uncle Reg, Sherlock, Sorta Blonde), 76 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
efmouse, arlenewilson32, ponycakes, veteran, JaV
8537 Registered Users