GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#966726 - 07/08/14 10:01 AM Re: Divinity Original Sin coming soon [Re: oldman]
Rowan Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Toronto, Canada
Just to add to the confusion: 1) I haven't got a white witch quest but I've found a church. 2) The church in your video is different from the one I found. 3) The Gamepressure guide shows a church quest which is totally different from my experience for now.

Like you, I am really anxious for a complete and detailed walkthrough.

#966896 - 07/09/14 12:33 PM Re: Divinity Original Sin coming soon [Re: oldman]
Rowan Offline
Addicted Boomer

How do you pick up a teleporter stone that you have dropped? I don't get the little hand sign so I can drag it back to my inventory. think

#966956 - 07/09/14 04:13 PM Re: Divinity Original Sin coming soon [Re: oldman]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Alabama
Rowan, haven't downloaded this one yet. Did you try reloading? Right click, left click? luck

#966978 - 07/09/14 07:22 PM Re: Divinity Original Sin coming soon [Re: oldman]
Rowan Offline
Addicted Boomer

Got it! The hand sign appears after you press down on the mouse button and hold it there while dragging to your picture. I was releasing too soon and consequently teleporting. Thanks, looney! This is the hardest game I've ever played and I'm on easy level and I'm fairly battle-hardened from all the other games I've played. There's a script that comes up while the game is loading: "Save often to preserve your blood pressure!"

#966981 - 07/09/14 07:55 PM Re: Divinity Original Sin coming soon [Re: Rowan]
Mad Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
"Save often to preserve your blood pressure!" ??????
I think I'll be saving my cash instead !! rotfl

I can't see any way I'd cope with this game after what's been said.

So disappointing rolleyes

[I loved Divine Divinity - but could only play half of DD2 - and now No GO at all for no.3 shocked]

#966987 - 07/09/14 09:14 PM Re: Divinity Original Sin coming soon [Re: oldman]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

I love that! Glad you got it. I will be trying it at some point, and I will save often...

#967324 - 07/11/14 03:40 PM Re: Divinity Original Sin coming soon [Re: oldman]
Rowan Offline
Addicted Boomer

Well I've solved the murder quest but don't want to go further with the main quest until I've completed some other areas of the beginning map that have been too hard so far. On my to-do list are the orc fight (really tough) in the southern area; going through the trapped house (haven't figured out how to bypass all the traps) in the southeast part of the map; fighting the fire creatures on the western part of the map (also very hard); and solving the puzzle in the church to open the locked gate inside.

I am enjoying this (in a masochistic limited sort of way) but all this would be a bit more fun if the difficulty were toned down a bit. Easy should be set so everyone can find enjoyment in a game. The other levels can accommodate the rest of the gamers who want different degrees of challenges. That way everyone would be happy. I feel the makers of this game are eliminating a large population of gamers who enjoy the easy level. I think they have shot themselves in their own pocketbook.

#967332 - 07/11/14 04:58 PM Re: Divinity Original Sin coming soon [Re: oldman]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Oh, Rowan, I'm sad to hear that sad

#967336 - 07/11/14 05:21 PM Re: Divinity Original Sin coming soon [Re: looney4labs]
Marian Online   content
Graduate Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Based on reviews I have read, this game is quite difficult in the earlier stages but gradually gets somewhat easier the further along you get. That's probably not much comfort at this stage, but at least it's something.

#967343 - 07/11/14 05:55 PM Re: Divinity Original Sin coming soon [Re: Marian]
Mad Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
"I am enjoying this (in a masochistic limited sort of way) but all this would be a bit more fun if the difficulty were toned down a bit. Easy should be set so everyone can find enjoyment in a game. The other levels can accommodate the rest of the gamers who want different degrees of challenges. That way everyone would be happy. I feel the makers of this game are eliminating a large population of gamers who enjoy the easy level. I think they have shot themselves in their own pocketbook."

Yes. I, for one, am sorely disappointed. There's no way a wimp like me could tackle stuff you Veterans are finding difficult - in order to reach a stage where I just might be able to cope slapforehead

#968597 - 07/19/14 12:15 PM Re: Divinity Original Sin coming soon [Re: oldman]
oldman Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Lost in the Arizona Desert
For any of you who were waiting for this game to become available on GOG well now it is. You can find it here

Funny I don't remember being absent minded.

John

#968606 - 07/19/14 12:49 PM Re: Divinity Original Sin coming soon [Re: oldman]
Debra Online   content
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Central Texas
For all those needing some extra help/info, I found this on the Larian site. It even helps you to find a strong team member early on:
Larian Divine Divinity Original Sin Forum http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=512504#Post512504 wave

#968624 - 07/19/14 02:44 PM Re: Divinity Original Sin coming soon [Re: oldman]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

thanks Oldman

thanks Debra wave

#968628 - 07/19/14 03:25 PM Re: Divinity Original Sin coming soon [Re: oldman]
oldman Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Lost in the Arizona Desert
Additionally for those (like me) who have been unable to figure out what skill goes for what I found this clarification.
Quote:
Aerotheurge (air/electricity), Geomancer (earth/poison/protection), Hydrosophist (water/ice) and Pyrokinetic (fire).
This has helped me when I want to concentrate on a particular element.

Funny I don't remember being absent minded.

John

#968638 - 07/19/14 04:20 PM Re: Divinity Original Sin coming soon [Re: oldman]
Debra Online   content
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Central Texas
Thank you Oldman! Could someone also tell me how to divide items with other team members? I read the manual, but I must have missed it or something. headscratch

Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  looney4labs 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
18 registered (Gimme, Ewil02, Draclvr, Jarkeld, GBC, gymcandy1, Barb, kjos, Debra, kingpin), 72 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Moonbat, kooker1957, ctillis, GreenBoat, Spidermna133
8496 Registered Users