GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
SIMON 3D SWAMP #96763
05/22/02 06:59 AM
05/22/02 06:59 AM
England
shaolinphil Offline OP
Settled Boomer
shaolinphil  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

England
HELLLLLLLLLLLLP!

I am stuck in the swamp in simon 3d. I resorted to looking at the walkthrough, but even this did not get me any further.

I know there is some rope you have to get from the quicksand area, but I cannot find it anywhere. If I wander away from the creature that guides me through the quicksand, I end up sinking. Can anyone help?

Re: SIMON 3D SWAMP #96764
05/22/02 08:14 AM
05/22/02 08:14 AM
gatorlaw Offline
Adept Boomer
gatorlaw  Offline
Adept Boomer

Cherie, Oops I mean Shaolinphil...

This is one tightly pixelated problem. You have to land right where the critter was or you sink. Fortunately the path doesn't change from one try after the other. Pay close attention to the way it looks after the screen view changes. Make sure Simon is facing straight to where he needs to go. One step off the correct path and you are toast. SOme people have baby stepped it - I just aimed him dead on and jogged. Doesn't really matter - I don't think. The one place at the end it is easier to baby step it - as I couldn't make it for any thing til I did that.

It's a pain but doable. I also turned off the sound - got so tired of listening to Simon sinking. Arghhhhhhh

Laura

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 222 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users