GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#96820 - 04/01/03 06:38 PM Re: The Murderer
Anonymous
Unregistered

This is just a guess, but in the beginning, it states that Devlin was thinking of kidnapping the girl for ransom. Perhaps something terrible went wrong when he tried to grab her, and he had to "silence" her.
jjk

#96821 - 04/01/03 11:27 PM Re: The Murderer
gatorlaw Offline
Adept Boomer

That's my guess as well. He was a bad one.

Laura

#96822 - 04/02/03 07:23 AM Re: The Murderer
Ladybug Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: New York
Hi Laura,

Right after I asked the question about the coin, I figured it out. Finished the game. It was short, but I enjoyed it. You mentioned Slydos had a website with freeware & shareware that could be downloaded, would you give us the address for that? It's fun to switch over to a shorter game sometimes when I'm stuck in a longer game. Helps revive the little grey cells.

#96824 - 04/02/03 09:24 AM Re: The Murderer
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Northwestern New Mexico, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Ladybug:
You mentioned Slydos had a website with freeware & shareware that could be downloaded, would you give us the address for that?
Ladybug, if you pull up Slydos' home page , and click on the "download" link at the left of the page, you will find all of the freeware and shareware games to download, plus some other goodies.

And if you don't understand German, on the first page is a link to translate the page to English...

#96826 - 04/04/03 05:55 AM Re: The Murderer
sloopy Offline
Junior Boomer

Loc: Wisconsin
What OS are you running this on? I have XP and am getting a install32 error.

#96827 - 04/04/03 12:36 PM Re: The Murderer
Leeana Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: New York
Hello Everyone, Bad News I tried to download this seemingly great, "Free" software but I cannot seem to download it I've got to upgrade this computer I guess I can ONLY play Tony Tough or Nancy Drew for examples on this 98 computer I guess I can only download them instead of Zip games Thanks to all of you who tried to Help ok frown

#96828 - 04/05/03 12:30 AM Re: The Murderer
gatorlaw Offline
Adept Boomer

Have you gone to Microsoft or another place to get WINZIP?

Here's one download site:

WINZIP

I think that's why you are having difficulty with the download. I have W98SE on my PC too - and with the right utilities - I have little problem with downloadable games.

Laura

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
15 registered (gymcandy1, CCbomber, michele rose, maryjo, GBC, kjos, looney4labs, Marian, mabeco, 1 invisible), 79 Guests and 22 Spiders online.
Newest Members
LadyCarol, RibaSoma, Gey, Moonbat, kooker1957
8498 Registered Users