GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#969966 - 07/26/14 02:01 PM Journey to the center of the earth. Download
Billy the Kid 64 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: New Jersey
I am on the ball puzzle looking for the unique ball.I tried both solutions and could not get either to work.need help. Thanks

#969983 - 07/26/14 03:57 PM Re: Journey to the center of the earth. Download [Re: Billy the Kid 64]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Hi Bill,

I am still working to see if I can salvage my external drive that has my saves.
There are saved games here. See if one of them will work for you.

#970113 - 07/27/14 01:02 PM Re: Journey to the center of the earth. Download [Re: Billy the Kid 64]
Billy the Kid 64 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: New Jersey
Hi MaG,Went back to the puzzle and found out how to get white ball,went to the elevator and it would not let me drop the ball in the pipe.Went back to puzzle and weighed the balls again and this time I got a white ball that said unique very hard to find,took this ball and it worked in the pipe. Looks like everything is ok now.Thanks for your help. Bill

#970115 - 07/27/14 01:32 PM Re: Journey to the center of the earth. Download [Re: Billy the Kid 64]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Wonderful! Enjoy the game.

Moderator:  Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
11 registered (jachern, J. King, luv2travel, looney4labs, BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Midge, colpet, Ghanima4, 1 invisible), 68 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Akkad, ViktorTheBoar, ryan_khatam, BabyBloomer, denton9
8568 Registered Users